Chapter 9

Lukas's P.O.V.

I came to the gym to blow off some steam. I hated that I made Bella mad.

I set my bag down and pressed the music button on the wall. It started playing I don't mind by Usher and I started warming up with some jumping jacks and push-ups. Then I switched to sit-ups.

I got up and really needed to hit something so I went to the punching bag. I put some wrap on and started to punch thinking about Bella. Then Post to be came on.

Bella is mine! I will find who she was on a date with. I'll just... warn him. I punched the bag harder making it fly off the hook and bust. Damn. Another one.

As I sat down for a water break Pony by Ginuwine came on.

WARNING SOME NASTY STUFF BOUTA HAPPEN! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

I thought of Bella and her amazing body. Images of her riding me flashed through my mind. Her stomach sticky with my cum from the rounds before. She rode me but when I tried to put my hands on her hips I found my hands cuffed to the bedpost. The craving to gets my hands on her delicious skin got even stronger as I pulled harder on the cuffs. Bella didn't notice the bed post was about to break because she had her eyes closed and rode my dick wildly while moaning.

I groaned in pleasure and with one last tug I freed my hands and was finally able to put my hands on Bella's hips and help her cum with my finger on her clit.

We both came and as our liquids mixed together and ran down her legs I flipped us over I slowly went down her body and finally reached my destination.

I licked all around her clit then stuck my tongue in her while I ate her out she moaned and begged for my dick. She even called me Papi. I liked it.

I got up and grabbed her legs as I put them on my shoulders. My dick throbbed against her clit. I rubbed it against her clit and watched her look at me with puppy dog eyes and that was it for me.

Before I could she grabbed my dick and shoved it inside of her. I smiled and started thrusting.

Just as we were about to cum again I was snapped out of my daydream.

YALL CAN LOOK NOW!

"So are you just gonna sit there with a hard-on or...?" Oh my god. ISABELLA

"Uhhh" I stammered and got up desperately trying to cover my erect penis.

She laughed and turned around.

"I'm sorry but I just came here for an apology." What the fuck. Who the fuck does she think she is?

You dumbass. She's our mate now get your arrogant alpha ass up and apologize.

Oh. I can't be doing that.

"I'm sorry Bella. I never meant to hurt you. You were right I did grow up with people who did everything for me." It hurt my ego to apologize but I had a feeling I would be apologizing a lot with her.

"Thank you for apologizing but I wanted to ask you if you wanted to hang out with Nic and us today. Of course, we can invite Zane." A day with Bella but will that guy be there.

"Your date? Will he be there?"

"What date?" Did she forget about him already? Guess he wasn't that important.

"The one Nicole told me about when you got here in that really sexy dress."She blushes as I say this but answers.

"I just came from playing dress up with Nic it's why she was dressed like that. She was just trying to get you all riled up." It worked. For a split second, I wanted to snap Nicole's head because of what she said I made a fool of myself in front of Bella. But when I looked at Bella, I knew to throw away that thought immediately.

"Well, I would love to hang with you guys. Just where are we going?" She smiled. Oh, How I love it when she smiles, especially because of me.

"The movies. Nic thought it would be great as long as we didn't see a scary ass movie. I would fucking throw the popcorn and get us kicked out. I ain't got time for those non-fearing people." (Bless your heart if you aren't scared of scary movies.)

I laughed. She's adorable and I might just have to convince Nicole to get us tickets for that scary movie.

"Alright just let me take a quick shower and I'll change then we can go." "A cold one,"I whispered under my breath.

"What was that?" Bella asked confused.

"Oh, nothing." With that, I walked off.

Isabella's P.O.V.

Luke came back with some khaki pants and an army green long sleeve shirt with all white Nike roshes.

Let me tell you those jeans fit him just right and that shirt defined his muscles

As we walked to his outside to meet up with Nic and Zane, we decided Nic would ride in Zane's car while I ride with Luke.

The Porshe I was pinned on is Zane's but let me tell you, Luke's car is fucking amazing.

(Zane's car)

(Zane's car)

(Luke's car)

(Luke's car)

Luke's car was a 2018 Acura NSX and it was fucking amazing.