Chapter 11

Luke's P.O.V

I had just got home from having to drop off Bella earlier than what I would've liked. I was livid and so was Daxon, my wolf.

Mason, my third in command, came back from visiting the other packs to make sure they weren't breaking any rules. He has news about my Queen.

With every step, I got angrier and let my wolf come out.

I listened intently to what was going on around me. My pack members know I've found my luna and know I'm angry because I was called away from her. They have all locked themselves inside their rooms hoping I pass by without lashing out.

Packs around the world know me as the heartless Alpha King, who craves the blood of an innocent, whose howl can cause the earth to shake, who kills for no reason. And sometimes they know right.

My pack knows I do those things but they also know I would never hurt them and I will forever protect them as long as my heir or I am king.

The guards posted at my door see me coming and quickly open the door.

Walking in I see Mason pacing the room.

"Tell me!" I growl out.

"While visiting packs I overheard some pups talking about our new luna and how she was already in danger."

"What kind of danger?! From who?!" I used my alpha voice and flashed my crimson eyes which made Mason shift his eyes downward.

"Some rouges are getting together with witches and vampires. The alpha of that thing is planning to take the luna and make her his. The alpha knows Luna Queen Isabella Hernandez personally."

This made me want to find the guy and boil it over a fucking cauldron along with those witches and instead of water I'll use the blood that the vampires last drank.

"Why wasn't I first to know about this?!" He gulped but answered.

"I came as soon as I could, alpha."

Although Mason was a well-built guy who could go stone-cold, his soft side took over most of the time. He's a fighter, a good one but he's also smart so he knows not to anger me anymore when I already am. He's my gamma for a reason.

But enough about my gamma. My Queen is out there alone. I needed to be with her but it was already 11:30 at night.

We have to be next to her. Did you see the way she looked at us tonight? She won't mind our comfort.

That was all I needed to run and jump out the window and shift mid-air. Once I landed on all fours I mind linked the whole pack that I am going to stay with the luna tonight and Beta Zane is in charge till I get back.

In a car, it usually takes me an hour to get from my house to hers but on paws, it takes me 30 minutes.

By the time I'm there its midnight and all her doors are locked. So I go around the back of the house where her window is and shift before jumping up and opening up her window.

When I'm in I close the windows and lock them. As I look at Bella I notice she's laying on her side and shivering.

I walk up to her, crawl into bed, and wrap my arms around her. She visibly relaxes into my arms. I put the covers over us and kiss her on the forehead and she smiles a light smile but enough to get me to smile.

I honestly don't know what I would do without her.