Chapter 12

Isabella's P.O.V.

I woke up on top of someone who has no shirt. I was scared to move but I had to. I slowly lifted my head to see Luke in my in my bed shirtless with I hope his boxers. Suddenly I'm aware of where his hands are. One is wrapped around my back and the other was resting on my butt but fell off slightly because I moved.

I'm so glad I didn't sleep naked last night

I'm so glad I didn't sleep naked last night. I just had on a white sports bra and some grey booty shorts.

I stared at Luke. My fingers combing through his hair felt good.

How did he get here? This must be a dream. There's no way he could've gotten in.

Well since this is a dream, why not make the most of it?

I leaned down and kissed Luke. It was better than I imagined and weirdly realistic. After a couple seconds, he kissed back.

This was an amazing dream. Our kiss felt so real. It's full of passion, love, and desire. I hope it's like this in the future.

His hands slide over my butt then he squeezes which makes me gasp and allows him to slip his tongue into my mouth.

Suddenly my phone rang and started playing Lip Gloss by Lil Mama indicating Nicole was calling. Why was she in my dream? I'm trying to have a nice makeout session with Luke. Like why are my dreams betraying me? Luke pulled away and looked me straight in the eyes.

"Aren't you going to get that?"

"Why? This is my dream. She can wait." His eyes flashed in realization. I had no idea what was going on but I reached over for my phone but still sat on Luke.

"Hey, Nic."

"Hey, boo I was wondering if you wanted to play our fashion game."

"Ummm yeah sure. Quick question."

"Yeah, whats up."

"This isn't a dream right?"

"No boo this is about as real as your future with Luke."

I blushed, Luke grinned and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Ok call me back in a little I have to take a shower."

"Kay bye boo."

"Bye bish."

With that, I threw my phone on the bed and looked at Luke.

"So... we kissed." I didn't know what to do. It was the first time a boy made me hesitate and feel fireworks in my tummy.

He grinned again and picked himself up then crashed his lips mine while I put my hands on the side of his face.