Bonus Chapter 41

I am 7 months pregnant with twins. A boy and a girl. A couple of days after my wedding and my crowning day we left for the Maldives. Luke and I literally broke the bed one night which was also the night the twins were conceived.

Luke and I are out at Home Depot. Ever since I showed Luke this place he's been coming here every day. He's been claiming he was just looking around and it took multiple days because the store is so large but I know my dad is getting a dog for the family so he recruited Luke to build a dog house with him.

Anyway, they finished yesterday and now we're here because Luke wants to build the baby's cribs instead of buying them

We walked around the store until I passed the car seat section.

"Oh my gosh, babe. We forgot about the cars. I don't want my babies in those dangerous objects you call sports cars. Oh my goshhhh. We don't have any car seats for them."

I started freaking out while walking down the aisle.

I turned around to see Luke just smiling while leaning against the buggy.

"Baby, calm down we are here now let's get some car seats then we can head over to the dealership and get a family-friendly car. Ok?"

Luke rubbed my arms up and down while reassuring me.

"Ok. I love you, Luke." I said hugging him.

"I love you too, Bella." He said hugging back.

We pulled away and started looking at car seats.

Luke went off to find one but of course, he picked the most expensive one.

"Babe look it's 850 bucks of crap. Let's get this one. Chicco Keyfit Infant Car Seat. It has a really good travel system. Plus, it's pretty." I argued.

"Baby, please. This one is-"

"No uterus. No opinion. We're getting this one."

Luke ruefully smiled but picked up two boxes and put it in the buggy

I love you.

Luke sighed out loud but mind linked me back.