Chapter 24

"So I'm sitting there, barbeque sauce on my titties." I recited off the top of my head as I watched Luke, Zane, and Mason laugh loudly. Luke had never heard of Vine and Nic and I were saying random vines but he was getting confused and jealous that I was saying random dudes names. Like 'Adam'.

"Ahahaha aye it's ya boy uh skinny penis." I laughed along with the boys because Nic did the moves too.

"Hey how much you pay for that taco?" I said sitting up on the couch.

"Aye yo you know this boy got his free taco-" She cut herself off by falling on the couch then rolling off, leaving us all laughing.

She lay on the floor yet continued, "And they were roommates." she said in the same tone as the girl.

"Oh my god, they were roommates." I barely got out in the same tone as the guy.

"Country boyyy I love youuu! Aowww."I mimicked like the little girl.

"Do- do the- do the gaydar one!" Nic barely got out in between laughs.

"Two bros chillin in the hot tub! Five feet apart cuz they're not gay!" I sang out leaving the boys laughing while Zane and Mason jokingly scooted closer.

Nic was rolling on the floor laughing while Zane was reaching for water because he started to cough from laughing so hard. Luke was next to my legs and looked at me while we both laughed. Mason, well Mason decided it would be cool to sit at the top of the couch with his shoes on the cushion. So when he started laughing a lot and throwing his head back I lifted his foot a little so he fell back but since he has quick reflexes he flipped over onto his feet. So he's good.

I got up to go get a snack and Luke followed. I've been avoiding getting in a room alone with Luke because he knows I heard him last night. I'm not really ready to talk about it but I know I have too soon.

Opening the fridge I spotted some Sabra Hummus so I quickly took it out and set it on the counter to get some pita chips.

Opening the cabinet with the chips I realized they put the chips all the way at the top. What kinda cabron (dumbass) thinks small people can reach that! Ughh I have to fucking climb this shit now. I hope Luke's hoodie doesn't rise up.

Getting a grip on the counter I looked up ready to jump on the counter just like I did as a kid.

Before I could jump Luke's hand came out of nowhere grabbing the chips and bringing them down. I felt his pelvis against my ass and his eyes stare me down.

Turning around I into Luke's eyes and slowly grabbed the bag.

"Did you hear what I said last night before you fell asleep?" I had the bag in my hand along with the hummus. I didn't know what the fuck to do so I froze and that's when Nic came in. She realized she had a duty to do as my best friend so she did it. Loud and proud.

She walked up to us as Luke and I had our eyes on her the whole time. She grabbed the Sabra from me and started talking.

"Sabra gives you all your daily nutrients like 0 grams of trans fat and oh my god cholesterol." We heard Zane and Mason come in mid vine reference and they laughed loudly leaving Luke a bit pissed.

Nic grabbed my arm with a nervous smile and she took off dragging me behind.

We went to her room and she made me tell her everything.

"So he loves you and you're not sure."

"Yeah. I mean I obviously feel very strong feels for him but I'm not sure there that strong."

"I can't believe I'm about to say this but do you remember the first time Daniel and you exchanged I love you's?" What the fuck?

"Yeah but that wasn't love. I just didn't realize it at the time." What is she trying to do?

"Alright, but at the time you felt as though you loved him, right?" Don't make me compare.

"Yes..."

"I'm so sorry I'm doing this to you but compare the feeling that you felt at that time and the feeling you feel now."

I did it. I compared.

"Did you do it?"

I nodded scared of the answer.

"Are your feelings now stronger than the feelings then. Do you know if you love him now?"

"Yes to both questions."

"So do you love him?"

Suddenly Zane and Mason busted open the door and came in the room with Luke leaning at the door frame.

"Look we watched Vine complications! We know funny vines now! Hit it, Luke!" Zane yelled out. Luke tapped his phone and a beat came on. A very familiar beat that was to a vine that screamed extra virgin.

"Is there anything better than pussy? Yes, a really good book," Mason yelled out. Nic facepalmed and Luke stopped the music while Mason and Zane waited for someone to laugh.

I couldn't help but laugh. Just the way it happened. I sobered up and opened my hummus and chips. 

I looked over at Nic and gave her a look then I looked over at Mason and Zane.

"I saw you hanging out with Kaitlyn yesterday."

"RE- REBECCA IT'S NOT WHAT YOU THINK!"

"I won't hesitate bitch." I made a gun with my hands and shot her. Luke laughed and so did the boys but they stopped when they realized they should've done it.

"Another one. Please." Zane and Mason said while sitting down.

"Whatchu say?!" Nic started off.

"I said whoever threw that paper your moms a hoe." And that's how we spent 45 mins. Nic and I reciting Vines before the boys had to do some pack work.

So Nic and I decided to play our fashion game but with our... mates clothes.