Chapter 30

Throughout the rest of the day, I stayed up with Luke as he brought us nearer to our destination. I talked to him about things that happened in school.

Like how this kid said I should go over to his house for the project and I was ok with it because I didn't like random people over at my house. Once we got there he said every girl who enters must kiss him. I obviously said no but he said 'my house my rules'. BITCHHHH. I said 'my knife your life' then left and got a new partner the next day.

There was also the time when 'WHAT ARE THOSE' was a big thing but I wasn't having it. This kid came up to me in Athletics and screamed 'WHAT ARE THOSE', the next thing I knew my foot was in the kid's face and we were on the way to the principal's office. Once we got there the principal asked why I kicked her in the face and I responded with, "The bitch said 'what are those' I was just trying to give her a closer look."

I basically kept him up with my high school stories and he laughed and shit while I ate my food and fed him too. We both like to eat a lot and I couldn't be happier that we can be fatasses together.

When I needed to stretch my legs when I slept I would put them on Luke's lap for comfort which he was ok with. We blasted music and belted the lyrics together. Honestly. Couple goals.

When we got to the hotel we checked in and cuddled all night in bed till the next day

___The Next Day___

I woke up smiling. My body felt relaxed. My ojeras (eye bags) were gone. I had the best sleep last night since the womb.

I slowly turn around to a smiling Luke on his phone videoing me.

I quickly grab my phone and run into the bathroom. I am too ugly right now. Like I look like a bruja (witch).

I opened my phone to two texts. One from Nic.

BiTcH i HoPe YoU gEt FuCkInG mArRiEd

Then one from my mom.

No dejas que nadie te trate como a la salsa gratis. Eres guaca nena... estas gaucaba.

(Don't let anybody treat you like free salsa. You are guac baby girl... you are gauc.)

I actually was about to tear up.

Suddenly Luke broke in and the lock broke but he was in and still videoing.

So I did the only thing I could think of.

I curtsied. Then said "Salutations Good Sir."

He just busted out in laughter and came to hug me.

"I love you, baby but we gotta get going I got you an outfit already. So just go put it on." Luke said hurriedly as he shoved the outfit in my hands and closed the door.

In my hands was a black lace strapless bra, a black lace thong, a black silk off the shoulder flowy shirt, a pair of blue fashion nova jeans, and strappy black heels with a bracelet to top it off the outfit.