Chapter 5

So do you ever get that gut feeling you know something memorable is going to happen today? Well, I just did while coming out of the shower. I was getting ready to go to Nic's house.

We were bored last night so we facetimed and created outfits online. I was going over to do the same but with the clothes in her closet. We would try them on to.

This is what happens with us. We get bored so we do something to pass the time then end up making a game out of it.

I threw on a grey jumpsuit and some white Nike Air Force 1's mid-topped.

I didn't put on any makeup or jewelry and left to Nicole's house

_____15 minutes later_____

"Nic! Let-!" Wait she gave me a key. Why am I yelling?

Unlocking it I walked in only to hear Meant To Be blasting from the kitchen. Obviously, Nic was practicing her dance moves while eating breakfast. She's a multitasker like that.

She put her bowl in the sink and turned around. She paused and at the same time, we started singing. Well more like belting out the lyrics...

"If it's meant to be, it'll beeee, it'll beeee, baby just let it beeee!"

"Maybe we do!" She started.

"Maybe we don't!" I continued.

"Maybe we will!"

"Maybe we won't!"

We sang the rest of the song while making our way upstairs.

"Baby if it's meant to be..." And just like that, we flopped on her bed.

___5 minutes later___

Nicole and I jumped up and we got to work, well in the game.

Nicole got to work with writing down scenarios and I put on Ain't Your Mama by JLO.

"Ok first up is Date with Luke to a fancy restaurant but it has to be a bit revealing." She said every word with a grin.

So I got to work.