Chapter 3

"GIRL YOU A B.A.B.E.!" My head snapped towards Nicole with a wide smile.

"THAT'S A (B)ASIC (A)SS (B)ITCH (E)VERY BOY TALKING BOUT THEY RAN UP IN YOUR SHIT!" I sang back. Nicole and I had little songs we sang. This was a result of one the many crazy nights we had being couch potatoes watching The Housewives of Beverly Hills.

(If you know where that song is from then you are my best friend)

We were still following Luke and his brother but it was taking a while and we took a turn into the woods which we thought was creepy until we spotted a castle far in the distance.

I know what your thinking, 'that's still creepy'. In reality, yes maybe, but for us, well we've had sleepovers as 2nd graders and instead of braiding each others hair we created stories of our princes and far away castles.

As we were pulling up to the gate Nicole opened her mouth and started talking. Which is usually not a good sign.

"Let's go over the three main things to know. First, if he touches your boobs tell him 'don't'. Second, if he touches your kitty tell him 'stop'.", So far she didn't say anything she would normally say, "If he touches both, shiiii, you tell him, 'DONT STOP'!" Nevermind.

(Also if you know where that's from then you are my family)

"First off, we aren't doing anything like that because you'll be there with me." I deadpanned.

"Not if I 'suddenly' have to go take a dump." She smirked.

"You would never do that cause you know what would happen."

The car came you a stop as Nicole laughed causing me to laugh. She has a very contagious laugh.

We got out and marveled at the beautiful castle standing high.

"Oh Dios mío." (oh my god)

This mansion castle was fucking huge and I honestly couldn't wait to see the interior. I've never seen anything like it.

This guy must be Royalty

The guys walked towards us and stood by us.

"Beautiful isn't it," Luke commented with his gruff voice.

"Beautiful is an understatement," I responded. "It's more like damn."

Luke and Zane laughed but Nicole and I continued to awe over the castle.

"How many people live here?" I asked not taking my eyes off the building.

"About 800 in the castle but we have surrounding houses with more people," Luke responded quickly. A little too quickly, like he was getting his speech ready in the car.

"That's a lot of people. Are they family or maids?"

"Well both in a way." I smiled then remembered why I was here.

"Are we gonna talk outside or inside?" I looked over at Luke only to find him staring at me. His eyes an icy blue almost electric. Why am I so attracted to him? Am I horny?

"Alright, can you guys wait before kissing because I fell like it'll be really heated?" Leave it to Nicole and her comments to interrupt our very lovely gazing of the eyes.

Walking into the castle I spotted someone I never thought I'd ever see again.

The hoe that doesn't know how to keep her mouth shut. Ya know the girl who created rumors about Nicole. Yeah, that one.

She noticed me and instantly fear filled her eyes. The right thing to do when you see me after I beat your ass is to walk away before it happens again. But no this hoe wanna suck up.

She walked up to me and said, get this, "You look good today." Then finished with a tight-lipped smile. Like bish. You done ticked me off.

"First off, Bitch I look good every day. OK? You see this?," I did a full 360 then continued to talk, "Scrumptious. Delicious. You on the other hand, dry and tasteless. This, me, I, am a snack, a dessert. You, on the other hand, are prison food. OK? Let's be clear on that." I crossed my arms as I finished and stood next to Nicole who was doing the same.

Her eyes glazed over then she whimpered as if she was communicating with someone and they threatened her. When her eyes unglazed she said sorry then hustled off.

Luke wrapped his arm around my shoulders which shocked me causing me to caused me to jump.

"Let's go up to my office." I nodded and we all followed him up to his office.

We walked into a brown interior office. The windows giving a view of the trees surrounding the outside and the fireplace which was beginning to dim but left a smokey smell.

We sat down on the couch while Zane sat in Luke's leather brown chair and Luke leaned against his desk facing us

We sat down on the couch while Zane sat in Luke's leather brown chair and Luke leaned against his desk facing us. I decided to break the silence.

"Why did you grab my butt?" Luke looked up blushing. Oh Dios mío (oh my god). He's so cute when he blushes. He makes me swoon.

"I thought you were really cute and you sort of caught my eye from the store across from Fashion Nova." His hand rubbed his neck as he spoke nervously. He seemed so stoic before and know he's a big teddy bear. Can Teddy bears be ripped right? Well, mine will be.

"Look, Luke, you're really hot, there's no denying that, but you have no idea how to flirt." I stood up and walked towards him.

Nicole knew when I was interested in a guy I would at least try to tease him so she got the hint and got up. She tried getting Zane out but he refused and stayed to see what would happen.

I looked down and ran my hand down his arm.

"Will you get Zane out of here so we can be alone?" I looked at Luke through my eyelashes.

Luke's eyes glazed over and in an instant, Zane was out the door along with Nicole.

"I can teach you how to flirt. Just say when." I whispered in his ear. The art of seduction is sorta something I'm good at.

"Now." He said with his husky voice.