Chapter 19

I was down to my last taco and I can honestly say I have never taken so long to eat a meal. The amount of talking that went down was surprising yet I enjoyed the conversations.

I took two bites and moaned after each one. I looked over at Luke when I heard a noise come out of him. It sounded like a strangled moan.

"Have you ever had a taco before, Luke?" I asked as I swallowed.

"No. I've never even been to Taco Bell." THe DeVil's a LiE! I couldn't believe that there were actually people out there that have never been to Taco Bell.

"Ok, you have to eat the rest of my taco. This is not up for debate. It's just like two bites for you since you have a big mouth." They could probably work wonders. Oh dios mio (oh my god). Bella that's puerco (nasty/sluttish).

"Ok, what does it taste like?" He asked as he took the taco I gave him.

"Well the outside is Nacho Doritos and the inside has meat, lettuce, tomato, cheese, and sour cream," I explained as he tried to find a way to eat it.

"Do you tilt your head or the taco?" Woah. I've never actually thought about that.

"Ummm both." He took a bite and moaned. It was the sexiest thing I've ever heard. To be honest I got turned on. I could feel my panties get soaked. Why does he do this to me?

Luke finished the taco and looked at me.

"That was amazing. We should really go there or another fast food restaurant for our date." I loved how completely serious he was.

"I'm down and you're so cute when you eat. You eat like a bunny." I grinned.

He looked at me in a way that was mixed with joy yet agony.

"I've never been complimented and insulted at the same time." He said just looking at me smiling.

"What? I just told you, you look like a cute bunny when you eat. What's wrong with that?" I asked as I slightly tilted my head in confusion.

"I'm not cute I'm manly and I do not eat like a bunny I eat like a..." He trailed off not knowing what animal he wanted to compare himself too.

"You do too eat like a bunny and It's not like you just scarf your food down like a wolf," I said as I took the last sip of my Dr. Pepper. I heard him sniff. Then sniff again.

I looked over at him because he didn't reply. He just stared at me with lust in his eyes. Jesus.

There go my panties. They just fucking drowned.

"Let's go somewhere else." He suggested as he gently pulled me from my chair and led me down a hallway.

Soon enough we came to brown wooden double doors that could possibly lead to my death.