Chapter 28

"Yes, of course, I can't wait to see Rachel and you Saturday for our double date," I said to Cole, Luke's assistant, right before the elevator closed.

Luke smiled at me and pulled me towards him to kiss me.

"You're so amazing. You can be the nicest person I know but when someone comes at you, you show them not to mess with you." He looked at me in my eyes with a proud smile all the while his hands were on my booty squeezing it until we got to the lobby. He kept it professional as a role model to his employees.

Once we got out you better believe the paparazzi was there and suddenly Luke's hand slipped down from my waist to my butt.

But honestly, if your boyfriend doesn't sneakily touch your butt in public then why are you even dating him?

Soon enough we were on the road speeding towards wherever the date was.

"We're going to stop off at a store and get some snacks, clothes, and gas because this trip will be long," Luke said while glancing at me. I lowkey was excited but I just replied with an ok that weirdly sounded constipated.

___________15 minutes later____________

We pulled up at a Walmart and Luke finally found a parking spot then said, you're not going to believe me but he said, "I hope the stuff here isn't cheap quality."

BITCHHHHHHHHHH. I was dead.

"Luke, baby, sweetie, honey, I'm sorry but you need to get out more. Walmart is usually cheap for us but it's good cheap." I said getting out of the car. Faster than lightning Luke is in front of me with a look of disbelief on his face. He keeps looking back and forth from the door and me.

"What's wrong?" I asked looking at him worriedly.

"You-you didn't let me get the door for you. You know I like to help you get out and in my car. You know I like to help you period." He says shutting the door as we start to walk to the front.

We start walking and we hold hands while he rants about his masculinity and how chivalry is dying and not many guys are giving a shit about their girls.

He's still ranting while we finally get to the food section. Imagine you're boyfriend telling you what could've happened if you had just let him open the door for you while picking up Dr Pepper.

By the time we got all the snacks and we were passing the pj's, I got an idea to shut him up.

"What if I got two comfy outfits for the road? One with sweatpants and the other with no bottoms and just a big shirt." I said looking at him.

His mouth still open from the statement that I cut him of opened a bit more and his eyes lit up.

"OK, That sounds great to me. Whatever shirt you pick sounds good. OH look a crop top." He said picking up an actually really comfy cute crop top.