Pale

After I’m done with my own performance, I sit back at the table with Andy. Her face is scrunched up a little and she doesn’t look the same. Before I can question her, she grabs her purse.
“I’m going to the bathroom. I’ll be right back.”
She becomes one with the mass of people, sneaking off to the bathroom. After a little while of watching other people sing, I go to check on Andy. I open the bathroom door.
“Andy?”
“Yeah?”
“You okay?”
“Just some bad cramps.”
That’s the benefit to being pregnant right now. No period.
“Want to get out of here and go watch TV?”
“Sure. I’ll be out in a minute.”
“Okay.”
I leave the bathroom, heading over to the bar to see Gavin.  He spots me and I raise a finger. He nods in response, finishing up a drink before coming over to me.
“What’s up?”
“Is it okay if I take Andy up to the apartment to hang for a bit?”
“Yeah. Just don’t trash the place.”
“Thanks.”
Andy still hasn’t exited the bathroom. I push open the door again.
Andy is standing at the sink, clutching the edges of the sink. She looks pale.
“Andy? Let’s get you upstairs. You need to relax. You look like crap.”
How could she have gotten this bad in a matter of minutes?
She gives me a weak laugh.
“Haha. Very funny, Skye.”
“I’m serious. Let’s go get you some water and food. Come on, Gavin said we could go up to the apartment.”
She nods, taking a step back from the sink and swaying. I reach out, putting my arm around her. I don’t know if she’s just drunk or what but something is up.
“You okay?”
“The room is spinning.”
“Alright. Sit.”
I don’t care if the floor is a disgusting bathroom floor, she needs to sit down. She lowers herself to the ground, leaning her head against the wall.
“I’m going to get a glass of water. I’ll be right back.”
She nods as I stand up and exit the bathroom. At the bar, I wave over Gavin again.
“What’s up?”
“Can you get me a glass of ice water for Andy? She’s not feeling so hot right now.”
“Yeah, can she walk?”
“I think she’s too out of it.”
He nods, exiting the bar, coming over to me.
“Show me where she is. I’ll help her upstairs.”
I nod, walking back to the bathroom.
“She’s in there.”
“Stay on look out. I’ll be right out with her.”
He disappears into the bathroom. I make sure that no one approaches the bathroom. Justin Timberlake’s ‘Sexyback’ is pouring from the speakers. The bathroom door opens and Gavin pokes his head out.
“Go grab my car keys from the hook upstairs.”
The tone of his voice immediately sets off alarms in my head.
“Why?”
“Trust me, go grab my keys. I’ll meet you out by my car in a minute.”
“Andy’s unconscious and sitting in a puddle of blood.”

Predictions on what is going on?!?!?