Chapter 11

We arrived to the party and there are a bunch of teens around the house. Andrew and Cameron have already disappeared through the crowd. Emily and I are currently holding each others hand as we walk into the house as we are guided by Ace and Mark.

 "What up Ace, Do you want to play some beer pong?" a guy asked Ace as he tried to give him a beer in which Ace denies.

 "Sorry man but I am driving tonight so I don't plan on drinking." 

"What the fuck dude, that never sounds like you. You are usually the first ones to drink." the guy says.

 "Not tonight Adrian," Ace says as he guides us to the living room. I hear a tune I remember by heart being played through the speakers as Emily squeals in excitement.

 "OMYGOD I LOVE THIS SONG! MAYA WE HAVE TO DANCE!" She says as she grabs my arm and leads us to where other people are. 

We start dancing to the beat as I say, "You know, for a person who as never been to a party, You seem very free tonight." I chuckle. 

"Well yea but when they play my favorite song, my body just loses control ya know." She says as she sings to my song. I smile at her reaction to my song and get lost in the song. I guess I was too lost in the song when I feel someone wrap their arms around my waist. 

"Seems like the new girl can dance, Do you wanna take this somewhere else?" A guy slurs as he reeks of alcohol. I look around and see that Emily has disappeared and a different song is being played. I turn around and see a tall blonde with blue eyes staring me down. 

"BRIAN GET AWAY FROM HER!" Ace says as he pulls Brian away from me. 

"Dude chill the fuck out, all I want to do is fuck her and dump her." Brian says as he looks me up and down. Ace starts to get angry and punches Brian right in the face. Brian groans and he puts his hand to wear he was punched and saw that his nose was bleeding. Ace drags me of the living room and takes me to the backyard. 

"Are you okay Maya?" He says as he gives me a worried look.

 "I'm fine Ace, Where is Emily? I was dancing with her and when I looked up she wasn't there." I say as I start to panic.

 "She is fine, she is with mark right now. They went to play beer pong after Mia's song ended." He tells me as we sit down on a bench that was next to the door.

 "Maya, I was wondering, Are you free tomorrow?" He asks as he turns to look at me. 

"Uhm.. I think so why?" I ask.

 "Well, I was wondering if you would want to go on a date with me?"

 I blush a little as I say, "Yea, I would like that a lot." Ace smiles and grabs my hand and kisses it. 

It is now 11 o'clock, Ace dropped me off from the party ten minutes ago. He told me that he will text me tomorrow about the date and what to wear. Andrew and Cameron passed out in the car and Mark and Emily seemed to become a lot closer. I decided to call Sofia and tell her about the party. 

"Yea the party was actually really fun, well besides the fact that one drunk dude tried to get with me but that was until Ace stopped him." I tell her as I lay down on my bed.

 "Oo prince charming saves the vulnerable princess on the dance floor, how romantic." Sofia gushes. 

"He also asked me out on a date, and Sofia I have no idea what to wear. Oh god, I have never been on a date and I don't know what to do." I said.

 "Don't worry a damn thing my child, I got you. I will face time you tomorrow and we can pick out an outfit together." She says.

 "Thanks Sofia, so what did you do today?" I ask as I walk to the bathroom and start taking off my wig and contacts. 

"Ugh.. boring as usual. God dammit Mia, why do you have to make it seem like I am having so much fun in Australia. It is so boring without you here, people keep commenting under my pics like 'omg I am so jealous' or 'wow you guys are having so much fun' Like wow so glad that one of us is having the time of their lives while I am stuck in my house. I haven't even found a hot guy yet." She sighs as I start to laugh. I stop laughing as I see that my other phone is ringing. I look at the phone and its Ace and I start to panic.

 "O my god Sofia, Ace wants to face time but literally just took of my disguise."

 "Girl chill out, fucking breathe god dammit. Just like flip the front camera so he only sees your room or something." She says.

 "Okay I gotta go bye Sofia." I say as she hangs up on me. I accept the call as I make sure that the camera is not on me.

 "Hey princess, Are you excited for our date tomorrow?" He ask as he smiles.

 "Yea I am, but why are you calling me? I thought you were going to text me tomorrow about the date?" I ask as I watch his face turn into confusion

. "Maya, how come you aren't showing your face?" Ace says.

 "Oh.. uhm I uh have a face mask on and I look like Shrek right now so I decided to spare your eyes." I lied hoping that he will stop asking questions.

 Ace laughs and he says, "Okay princess, well I plan on taking you to the state fair tomorrow so wear something comfy." 

 "Alright well, Goodnight Ace." 

 "Goodnight Maya." Then he hangs up. 

I hope tomorrow goes well..

The Undercover PopstarOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara