Chapter 25

"Oh my god you got me a cotton candy machine!" Andrew screams as he runs to give Emily a hug.

"Cotton candy is your favorite so i just thought hey why not just give him a device so he can make it himself." She shrugs as she gifts Mark her gift.
So far she gave Cameron a gift card to Best Buy since he has been wanting to get new games, she got Ace a New York giants jersey, and she got me a friendship bracelet.

"Holy shit." Mark says as he holds two concert tickets for Post Malone. He looks up at Emily and smiles, "You knew that I was saving up for these tickets."

Emily shrugs, "My mom knows the guy who works at the venue and he was able to get us some pretty close seats."

Mark pulls her in and kisses her briefly on the lips. "Thank you so much."

"Okay that's enough it's my turn now." Andrew says as he gives us our gives.

We all open our gifts and awkwardly pull out the same t-shirts. They all had Andrew's face on it and it said, " I Love Andrew ❤️"

"Wow uh, thanks Drew." Ace awkwardly says as he stuffs the t-shirt back in the gift bag.

"I knew you guys would love it." Andrew smirks.

Mark gave us his gifts and Cameron got all of the seasons to the Walking Dead on DVD, Ace got a pair of Nike shoes he has been wanting, Andrew got a big bag of Cotton Candy and a FIFA game, I got a gift card to Sephora and Victoria Secret, and Emily got a framed photo of the two of them and a locket necklace.

Cameron got all of us some iTunes gift cards cause he forgot to get us presents.

Now it was my turn to give them my presents. I gave each of them their presents and I told Emily to go first.

"Woah. Thank you so much." She says as she pulls out a new pair of beats, a speaker, and a journal.

"I got you a notebook so you can write some songs in it."

Mark opens his gift and almost passes out. "Is this an actual signed poster of Post Malone?"

"Yep. Also if you guys want I can try and get some backstage passes for you guys." I shrug.

"Holy shit dude that would be awesome. How the heck did you do this?"

"I have connections." I wink as I watch Andrew open up his gift.

"Fuck. Wow, wait what? Dude this is awesome."He says as he pulls out a signed jersey of Manchester United. Andrew not only plays Football but also Soccer and this was one of his all time favorite teams.

Cameron opens his gift and his jaw instantly drops as he pulls out a signed poster of the Walking Dead as well as some merchandise. "I think I'm about to start crying."

Ace chuckles as he opens his gift. He stops and looks at me and says, "Is this legit?" He pulls out a signed Jersey of his favorite football team, The Giants. I also got him some Versace cologne, a gift card to PacSun, and a new Football bag.

"It is safe to say that Maya went all out for Christmas." Emily says as the rest of them agree.

"You guys didn't even open my gifts yet but they are nothing compared to Maya's Gift." Ace says as he gives us his gifts.

Andrew got another bag of cotton candy and a gift card to GameStop. Cameron got a gift card to Best buy and a walking dead action figure. Emily got a gift card to Forever 21, Mark got a Post Malone Record and a gift card to Dicks. I got a picture of us from our first date and a Necklace.

"Wow this is beautiful Ace

"Wow this is beautiful Ace." I blush as I look at him.

"I remember you saying that you love Sunflowers and I got the one with an A on it cause uh... of me?" He says nervously.

"I love it, thank you so much." I say as I kiss his cheek. Ace grabs the necklace from my hand and gently places it around my neck.

"Let's place so games ladies and gentlemen!" Andrew excitedly says as he pulls out a game of twister.

The party is now over and Ace offered to drop me off at home. When we got home I noticed that both my grandpa's and my Dad's car are both parked in the drive way so I knew that they were already home.

Ace walked me to the front door, "The Christmas Party went really well. Thanks again for the gifts they were incredible."

"Your welcome. The necklace is so beautiful by the way, I love it so much."

Ace leans in for a kiss. The kiss was sweet and gentle, but we didn't realize we were basically making out on my door steps until the front door opens.

"What a pleasant surprise." Grandma says as she smirks at us.

"Uh, this must be my cue to leave. Bye Maya."

"Bye Ace." I hug him and walk past my grandma. She says goodbye to Ace as she closes the front door.

"You know Mia, there was no mistletoe on our front porch." Grandma teases as she pours herself a cup of tea.

I sigh as I sit down at the dining table next to my grandma. "So how was Bingo?"

"Well sweetie do you not see the new blender on the kitchen counter?"

I looked behind her and saw a brand new blender that was already plugged in.

"Your Grandfather unfortunately did not win that Tv however it was very fortunate of me to win my new blender." She says excitedly.

I laugh at her comment, "Alright Grandma, I'm gonna head up to bed."

"Wait Mia, what are you going to do for New Year's Eve? Because your Grandfather and I are going to go out with some friends from the Country club. I believe that your father is going to go out with some friends as well." She asks.

"A guy from our school is throwing a big New Years Eve party and I'm gonna go with Ace. I'm gonna tell him the truth at the party."

"Okay sweetie, whatever you say. Goodnight Mia."

"Goodnight Grandma."

Tbh I didn't know how to end this chapter lol.