Chapter 39

I just want to say Thank you for all of the support that I have been getting recently. This book almost has 10k views/ reads which is crazy. I honestly didn't think that this book would even receive more than 1k. Anyways, here is a chapter completely written on my phone. This book should be finished soon since I don't have to worry about my exams until May.
-=+=-

"Ouch!" I screamed as I rubbed my eyebrow.

"God Shut up Mia! Can't you see that I am trying to paint my nails." Sofia said in frustration as she paints her toe nails in white.

"I am so sorry Mia, I will try to be more gentle." Julio apologizes.

I smiled, "It's fine, I just haven't waxed my eyebrows in a long time."

We left for Virginia a few hours ago and now we are all getting ready for the Prom. My mom and Roger are in the back room watching The Notebook as Sofia, Matthew and I are getting ready in the lounge area of the jet.

"Uh, do you need help with your tie?" I asked as I watch Matthew make knots in his tie repeatedly.

He sighed in distraction, "Maybe?" He said as the tie makes an odd shape.

I make my way over to him and untangle the knots. "You should've just got one of those clip-on ties." I joked.

Matthew chuckled, "Yeah, your right."

I finished tying his tie and made my way back to the seat in front of Julio.

"Alright Ms. Pop-sensation, do you want to look like a sexy, kitten or an innocent fawn?" He dramatically says with hand gestures.

"This is a school dance, not a strip club." I chuckled.

"It's gonna be a strip club when I arrive." Sofia casually says as she airs her nails out.

I look at Sofia, giving her the "Are you insane?" look while Julio smiles and claps in amusement.

"Perfect! Let me grab some cat ears, glitter, and some tape." He says as he abruptly stands up.

I grab his arm and pull him back to his seat. "Let's just stick to some simple glam look. We can use your idea some other time... like Halloween."

or never.

"I don't know, Mia the sexy kitten sounds pretty awesome to me." Matthew amusedly says as he makes a claw with his hands and meows.

I roll my eyes and cross my arms. "Yeah, maybe for Halloween Julio can give you a makeover as well. Hm, Matthew the hot caveman or Matthew the sexy police officer? What do you think Julio?"

Julio eyes lights up and he turns to look at Matthew. "Oh my god, how about a sexy Firefighter with Sofia as the cute Dalmatian. That sounds amazing! Wow, I come up with the best ideas." He claps in excitement as I nod in agreement.

Matthew looks at Sofia with wide eyes as Sofia looks up at him.

"I'm down." Sofia said.

"For your information, I have dignity and I will not ruin it by dressing up as a "sexy" firefighter. Have you people lost your minds?" Matthew asks as he throws his arms in the air in frustration.

"Yes." We all say in unison.

He sighed and sat down on the couch. "Can we just not talk about this and just focus on getting ready?"

"Is that not what we were doing this whole time?" Sofia asks as she gets up and touches up her makeup.

"I need to instagram this after we are done. I still can't believe I am doing THE Mia Williams's makeup." Julio said as he fans himself with his other hand as he blends in my foundation.

"Julio, What did I tell you about posting before prom?" Sofia asked as she gives him a stern look.

He sighs, "Don't post before prom because it ruins the surprise." He said in a monotone voice.

"That's right." She tells him as she sits next to Matthew.

"Mia isn't that great anyways." Matthew casually says as Sofia smacks him in the back of his head.

"Uh, ouch?"

"Don't talk about my best friend like that." She said.

He rubs the back of his head as we see the back room door swing open.

"Oh my god, that was the best movie ever." My mom cries as she walks towards us.

"Such a good movie, 10 out of 10 would recommend." Roger sniffs as he blows his nose with a tissue.

"Oh, so you two were watching a movie back there. It sounded like dying whales back there so I had no clue what was going on." Matthew said as Sofia and I start laughing.

Roger scoffed and threw his used tissue at Matthew's face. "We do not sound like dying whales you baboon."

Matthew picks up the tissue with two fingers and throws it in the trash while making a disgusted face. My mom looks at the makeup on my face so far and smiles.

"Wow sweetie, you look beautiful."

"Thanks." Julio and I said at the same time.

I looked at Julio confusedly. "She was talking to me."

"Are you sure? Because I am the artist here, your just the canvas." He scoffs as he starts my eyeshadow.

My mom rolls her eyes, "We land in an hour so you guys can put your gowns on at your grandparent's house. They don't know that we are coming."

"I'm nervous." I said.

"Why are you nervous?" My mom asks.

"I'm going to be seeing everyone again, especially Ace."

"Ace? Who is Ace?" She asked.

"This guy that I knew since we were little. He didn't take the whole Mia situation very well."

"Wait, Ace? The little boy who I would always kick out of the house because I never liked him?" She asked.

"Wait what? You did that? No wonder why he never remembered the house." I said.

"I don't know, I wasn't the biggest fan of kids." Mom said as she grabbed the TV remote.

"If you weren't a fan of kids then why did you have me?" I asked.

"Mia, I'm your biggest fan-"

"Actually, I'm her biggest fan... but continue." Julio interrupts my mom as he fills in my brows.

"Uh, okay? I'm a fan of you, just not other children." She said as she turns on the Tv.

"Ladies and Gentlemen this is your Captain speaking. We are arriving in Charlottesville, Virginia. The time here is 12:07pm and it is sunny with a few clouds."

-=+=-
Just a little clarification if anyone is wondering. So last chapter was around 11 pm PST time and the flight from LA to Charlottesville, VA is around 8hrs.
(Keep in mind the time zone differences.)