Bonus Chapter

In honor of reaching 300k reads on this book that was written back in 2018, I have decided to write a bonus chapter. Which is also a long over due bonus chapter. I will do my best since I don't remember the plot that well anymore.

Looking back on this book, I realized how cringey it was. However, It is suprising to see how well it did.

Which is also the reason why I do not want to re-read the chapters to fill myself in on some details with Mia and Ace's history.

If I wrote a flashback on this same senario... I am sorry. I am lazy to find it.

Ace's Pov

I woke up with a smile on my face knowing that I am going to see Mia today.

Mia.

She is the prettiest girl that I have ever met.

Mia came back from Los Angeles a few days ago from her audition. We planned on hanging out with each other when she came back.

My mom and I left the house to drop me off at Mia's House.

The excitement builded as we drove up the street that I know like the back of my hand. As we drove closer to her house, my smile slowly faded away as I saw Mia's mom packing their car with different colored luggage bags.

What's going on? I thought they just came back?

My mom puts the car in park and questionly looks at me. "Sweetie, are you sure you guys are supposed to hang out today?"

"Positive." I said as I unbuckled my seat belt.

I opened the car door and walked towards Mia's house as my mom walks towards Mia's mom. I enter the house and see Mia rolling her suitcase towards the door. She stops in surprise when she notices me by the front door.

"Ace, I didn't expect to see you here." Mia says as she fumbles with the handle of her bright pink suitcase.

I pulled her in for a hug, which she gladly accepted. "We planned on hanging out when you came back. By the way, how did your audition go?"

She smiled, "I got the part!"

I gasped, "I knew you would get it!" I excitedly said. "But, why are you guys packing?"

"I have to tell you something." Mia nervously said, as her dad came down the stairs with some more luggage.

Her dad looked at me in surprise, "Andrews! How's it going man?"

"Good." I simply said, not taking my eyes off of Mia.

Mia watched as her dad walked out of the house, and lead me to the living room. Awkward silence filled the room as I watched Mia looked everywhere but me.

"I'm moving."

My body goes in shock. I can feel my eyes water and my mind going blank.

Mia continued, "We received the news yesterday that I got the part. Originally, My mom and I were going to stay in California for a few months while I film the show. But my mom thought that it was best if her and I moved to Los Angeles. That this will be my big break, and I can plan out my future."