Epilogue

Last chapter didn't get 25 votes but I am just going to post the epilogue now.

A few months later..

There are only a few stops left on tour and although I am sad about it, I am also relieved. From the interviews to the performing almost every night, it gets very tiring.

After the first concert, Emily was offered many record deals from various labels. She surprisingly declined them all and realized that she didn't want to be a musician anymore. She realized that she wanted to be a music teacher and actually got accepted to the Bienen School of Music in Illinois.

Mark decided to move to Illinois with Emily since he has some family there. He plans on going to a community college for two years and then transfer to a university.

Andrew got a soccer scholarship to Standford University and he plans on joining the soccer team.

Cameron is going to be attending the University of Virginia and plans on studying Physical therapy. I also got him the opportunity to be an extra in the Walking Dead. He sent me a photo of him dressed up as a zombie as well as some pictures with the cast.

As for Ace, he plans on attending UCLA since not only did he get a full ride, but he will also be closer to me. We plan on getting an apartment together after tour ends.

My grandparents are still having a blast in Virginia. My dad however, sold his car shop. He decided to move into my house in Los Angeles to live with my mom. They plan on working things out and decided to go to Paris for a few weeks to focus on their relationship.

My mom has started working on designs and plans on starting her own business. She has been traveling to the top fashion capitals of the world to start working with other companies.

Matthew worked things out with his mom and Christina is officially his manager. Matthew and I are going to start filming our new movie as soon as tour ends. A director contacted Christina and insisted that we make a movie based around my whole ordeal.

Julio has gained more than 1.5 million subscribers on YouTube after he posted his vlog from Prom. He has gained a huge following and posts videos on beauty and fashion.

As for Sofia, she is still the same as always. She has been casted for fashion week in New York City and is currently dating to a famous youtuber she met through Julio. He is a travel vlogger and is just everything Sofia looks for in a guy.

"Thank you Sydney!" I screamed as I ran off stage.

"That was amazing Mia!" Ryan said as I thanked him.

I sat down in my dressing room as I started scrolling through Instagram. I smiled as I liked a photo of Mark and Emily together at an aquarium.

"You ready kiddo?" Roger asked.

I sighed and nodded.

I followed Roger as he opens the back door to screaming fans. There are barricades on each side of the door, so we can walk to the car.

Police holds the barricades down as I greet some fans.

"Thank you guys so much! Have a good night!" I smiled and waved at my fans as I got in the car.

Roger drives to the hotel as I tiredly look out the window.

"Two more shows left." Roger reminded me.

"Two more shows left, thank god." I said as I slumped in my seat.

"I don't know how you do it kid, but I am so proud of how far you have come." Roger said as he glances at me through the rear view mirror.

I smiled, "Thanks Roger." I said as my phone starts ringing.

I glance at my phone as a picture of Ace and I pop up on my screen.

I press the green button as I see Ace smiling.

"Hey baby, how was your show?" Ace asked.

"It was good, I'm tired as always." I told him as we made it to the hotel.

"What's your next stop, Japan?"

"I think so, to be honest I don't even know anymore." I said as he chuckled.

"I'm gonna go since I know your tired. I love you so much and I can't wait to see you next week."

I smiled as Roger my door, "I love you too, and I can't wait." I said as I get out of the car.

"I love you too Ace!" Roger said as he made kissy sounds to the camera.

"I love you too Roger." Ace laughed.

We said our goodbyes and ended the call.

My life has fallen into place and I am excited for what the future has in store. None of this would have happened if I didn't go to Virginia.

I guess sometimes we all need to go Undercover.

-=+=-
All good things must come to an end.
Thank you for all of the support recently, it's pretty mind blowing with how far this book as come.