Chapter 44

A few days later...

"Your on in ten minutes." Ryan, my tour manager told Emily as he poked his head in the dressing room.

Emily nods as Ryan closes the door. She starts pacing back and forth while she nervously bites her nails.

"Stop worrying babe, you're gonna do fine." Mark rubs the sides of her arms to calm her down.

"I have never performed in front of people before." She nervously said. "Not to mention the fact that this show is completely sold out."

"Look at me." I said as I grabbed her shoulders. "You have been practicing non-stop recently, you are going to kill it. Once you are up on that stage, your nerves are going to vanish. Just try not to stare at the people's faces, it might make you more nervous."

She sighed, "I'll try."

Julio and Andrew walk in to the dressing room with matching t-shirts with my face on it.

"I can't believe I am going to see you live!" Julio squeals in excitement.

"Same, Julio even convinced me to wear matching t-shirts. I never thought I would see the day that I would wear a bedazzled t-shirt with your face on it." Andrew said as he looked down at his t-shirt.

Ace walked in the room and chuckled at their t-shirts.

"Why am I not surprised." He looked up to me and instantly smiled. "Hey baby, are you excited for tonight?" He asked as he wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me closer to him.

"I'm so excited, I missed performing so much. I'm just so happy that all my friends and family get to watch." I smiled as I kissed him on the lips.

"Woah, I would like to not see you kissing my daughter." Dad exclaimed as my family enter the dressing room.

"Some of your fans recognized me as asked for a picture. I was told to hit the 'woah' but I didn't know what the heck that meant." Grandpa told us as Grandma shook her head.

"Oh god." I facepalmed as my mom and my new manager Christina walk in with smiles on their faces.

"Are you almost ready Mia?" Christina asked as my mom walked over to my dad.

"I'm ready but where is Sofia, Matthew, Cameron and Roger?" I asked.

"Roger and the girls are in the audience right now, Madeline's friends want to meet after the show by the way. Cameron was backstage talking to some of the backup dancers as well as Sofia and Matthew was on the phone with his mother." Christina recalled as Matthew walks in.

"Well, I just fired my mom as my manager. She took it pretty well." Matthew sighed as he grabbed a bottle of water.

"She did?" I asked.

"Oh no, she screamed at me for like five minutes and then ended the call before I had the chance to talk." He shook his head.

I slung my arm over his shoulder, "She will come around, in the mean time, Christina here is always looking for new clients."

Ryan barges in the room, "Emily, you are on in one minute. Let's go!" He said as he dragged her out of the room.

"I guess that's our cue to go to the audience." Dad said as he pulled me in for a hug. "Have fun kiddo, your gonna kill it." He kisses me on the forehead as the rest of my family tells me good luck.