Chapter 30

A long car ride later we made it to DisneyLand. The whole car ride there we basically gossiped and sang a bunch of songs. Roger loved it the most out of all of us.

"So there is going to be two security guards following you guys throughout the day to keep you safe. If things get serious, then we will increase the security." The park director explains to us.

"Can you give them a fast pass as well?" I asked referring to Roger and the girls.

"Oh of course! Is there anything else you would like us to do Ms. Williams?" He asks as he gives them their passes.

"Uh, that should be it."

"Alright, I hope you guys have a great day!" He tells us as we begin walk out of the park office.

"So I guess this is where we part ways." Roger says as he holds Lydia's hand.

"I guess so, let's meet back at the park office after the fireworks." I tell them.

"Sounds good to me, alright Dad, time to find the nearest rollercoaster!" Madeline excitedly says as she grabs her dad's hand.

"Lord help me." He mutters as Lydia laughs. Madeline drags her parents in search of the nearest attraction leaving Matt, our two security guards and I alone.

"Can you show us where the photographers are in the park?" I ask one of the guards.

He nods in response and leads the way.

"So, why do we need to see a photographer?" Matt asks as he gently grabs my hand.

"Because we need to post some pictures on Instagram remember? Also it will be fun to bring some of these photos home."

"Alright Princess Mia. Ooh we should go meet some of the Disney characters."

"Of course!"

We continue walking until we heard a few fans start calling our names.

"Oh my gosh it's Mia and Matthew!"

Matt and I turn around and see a group of teen girls run up to us. The security guards try to block them from coming to us but I told them not to.

"Hello guys, how are you?" I ask as I hug a few of them.

"Uh, better now that I get to meet you guys! So are you guys a thing again?" One of the girls ask.

"We are just spending the day together, we aren't officially together though." Matt casually says as he wraps his arm around my waist.

"Can we get a picture with you guys?"

"Of course!" I tell them.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"So what does it feel like to live a normal life?" Matt asks as he takes a bite out of his burger.

I look around to make sure nobody is around. The restaurant is packed but the manager sat us in a secluded area so we are away from everyone. The security guards are blocking the way so nobody can see us.

"If I'm honest, it's so relaxing. There are times where I am bored because I'm so used to having no breaks when I am in California. It was fun experiencing what it was like to be normal but, I am ready to be back in my normal life. I am just going to miss the friends that I met." I ask him as I eat some of my salad.

Matt sighed as he wiped his mouth with a napkin, "I am so grateful to live the life I am living right now, but I need a break. I have been filming different shows and movies ever since I could remember. The longest break I ever had was maybe two weeks."

"I get it, I wouldn't say do exactly what I am doing because well, it's not really working at the moment." I say which makes Matt laugh. "But, ask your management for a break. However, I understand if you are hesitant because of your mom. Maybe you should take that time to go to England, to see your dad?"

"Yea, you're right. You know he texted me a few days ago asking if I can meet the girl he is seeing. It must be pretty serious."

"How do you feel about that? Do you want to meet her?"

"If I am completely honest." He says as he pushes away his empty plate. "I do actually want to meet her. Maybe she can be the mom I never had. She must mean a lot to him since he asked me to meet her. Although, they have been together for over two weeks, at least he asked me. My mom has been having an affair for years and all of the sudden she drops the bomb on me that she is getting married again. Not caring whether or not if it hurts my feelings that she kept it away from me."

"Would you want to stay in La or move to England to be closer to your dad?"

"Uh, maybe stay in La but visit my dad as often as I can. I'm definitely buying another condo and moving  out of the house."

"Honestly same, I just don't know if I want an apartment or a house. I just don't want my mom to move in with me."

"You know, it's so odd how similar we are. I mean, we practically used to despise each other. Look at us now, telling each other our deepest darkest secrets." He says as I chuckle.

"I guess we should never judge a book by its cover."

"Alright enough talking, let's go ride some roller coasters." He says as he reaches out his hand for me to grab.

I instantly grab his hand, "Let's do it!"

Wrote this all on my phone so there might be some errors.