Chapter 19

Hey guys I'm back from the dead!! But seriously, I have been having writers block for a while now which is why I haven't been updating. I need to refresh myself on the story in order to plan out what I want to write in the upcoming chapters so... yea

Orlando, Florida

I look around the room to see if my mom and Roger are here to pick me up. My eyes land on a group of paparazzi's talking pictures at a man and a woman. I chuckle at the sight of my mom yelling at them to go away. Can't wait to see the next episode of TMZ. Before I walk towards them, I look down at my appearance and notice that I am still wearing my disguise. Immediately I rush to the bathroom and change into a more appropriate attire.

"Roger have you seen her yet? She should have landed by now, god if only she told me what her flight number was." My mom says as she crosses her arms.

"Not yet Maria, but don't worry when I see her I will tell you." Roger says as he rolls his eyes.

"GUYS LOOK ITS MIA WILLIAMS"

The group of Paparazzi immediately run towards me as camera flashes blind my vision.

"Mia where have you been for the past few months?"

"Are you preparing for tour?"

"Is your competition still a thing?"

"It seems like you have gained some weight, do you plan on going to the gym?"

I snap my head to the direction of the person who said that last comment and roll my eyes. Man did I really gain weight while I was away?

"Get away from her. Mia hurry up lets go we have places to be." My mom snaps as she pulls me towards the car.

I smile at Roger and instantly give him a hug. I get into the backseat of the black suv as Roger closes the door. I watch as my mom angrily yells at the Paparazzi and makes her way to the passenger seat.

"So Mia, how have you been?" Roger says as he adjusts his rearview mirrors.

"I have been doing great honestly, this break was exactly what I needed."

"Excuse me, what do you mean break? Mia I thought you were practicing for your tour coming up, did you forget all about it?" My mom says as Roger starts heading to Disney World.

"Uhm... yea I have been practicing but recently I just been relaxing since Christmas is coming up." I hesitantly say as I stare out the window watching fans try to chase the car. I instantly smile and start waving at them.

I hear my mom sigh and say," Sweetie, I don't give two craps if Christmas is coming up, you should be preparing for tour. I have been making endless calls just to set venues as well calling merchandise companies so we can make some tour merchandise to sell."

"Tour merchandise? I didn't even agree on that yet? I thought I was going to help with the designs."

"Mia, all they need to do is put your face on some posters and shirts and call it a day. Fans love buying stuff with your face on it. Easy money and the fans love it." She says as she scrolls through Instagram.

"I think Mia should help make the design, I mean it is her tour as well as her face." Roger chuckles as he stops as the stoplight turns red.

Mom snaps her head towards Roger, "Excuse me but who exactly asked for your input in this Roger."

"I actually appreciate what he has to say." I say as I see Roger wink at me through the rear-view mirror.

"I feel attacked right now." My mom says as she starts fanning herself with her hand.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

It is now twelve in the afternoon and we already made it to Disney world. We are currently sitting in the dressing room eating lunch since I am already finished getting ready. I am currently eating a nice leafy salad while everyone around me are eating hamburgers and turkey legs.

"Mom, can I just please have some fries?"

"These are carbs and that salad has all the nutrition you need." She says as she takes a bite of her burger.

Roger starts chuckling as he takes another bite of his Turkey leg which causes me to glare at him even more.

"Hey Mia, you got thirty minutes until you perform." The director says as looks at the schedule.

"okay, well I am done eating already so I can start heading out now. Also thank you so much for squeezing me into the show. Especially since the parade was recorded a few weeks ago."

"Well thank you so much for agreeing to do this on short notice." He says as he starts begins to respond to some people on his headset. "Alright they are already calling for you to head down to the stage so let's go."

Welp, here goes nothing...

I am actually cringing cause this is so bad but hopefully I will keep writing more chapters.