Chapter 16

Okay so uhm... hey how's it going? So it is September and my last update was like in june/july? I just want to say that I am really sorry and that I have been putting this aside because I have been trying to figure out how I am gonna tie this story together basically. Also I forgot the month the story is in at the moment so... yea. Here is a lovely time jump from Mia and Ace's dinner with his parents. :)) BY THE WAY THERE WILL BE A LOT OF TIME JUMPS AND A LOT OF FILLERS...

===-===-===-===-===-===-===-===-===-===-===-===-===-===-===-===-===-===-===-===-===-===

December 17th.. 8 days till christmas

It has been awhile since Ace's mom and I had our lovely discussion about telling Ace the truth. Now I will keep my word and I will tell him, but just not now. I don't know how to tell him and I just don't know how he would react.

"Mi amor... you have been staring at that wall for the past 10 minutes. I am trying to tell you what this guy told me when I was trying to buy a new bathing suit." Sofia sighs as she applies lip gloss over her lips.

"I'm sorry... its just that-"

"You want to tell Ace don't you?"

"So badly but what if he tells other people at school that I am Mia and not Maya? News will spread quickly, I will be forced to move back to LA, and on top of that my mom is gonna put me on house arrest." I sigh as continue to stare at the wall.

"Do you really think Ace is gonna do that? You got that boy wrapped around your damn finger. That boy on a tight ass leash as you walk him on the beach. He following you like a lost ass puppy looking for someone to love. He is like a damn-"

"Sofia..."

"What? I'm just saying Mia like time is ticking.. literally. When does the competition even end? June? July? The sooner you tell him, the sooner you can make some nice babies." Sofia says as she sprays her face with setting spray.

"Oh crap... I forgot all about that competition. I saw a couple videos but the only video that I have in mind is Emily."

"Okay how bout this, I will have some people help look at all of the videos and we will find you the top ten videos. After that it is all up to you, cause you know... it is your competition."

"This is why I love you." I say as I look at my phone screen.

"Oh by the way, when was the last time you called your mom? I think she posted something about her being in New York? or was it Paris...Milan?" She questions.

"I mean she texted me a photo of her and some men without shirts in the Philippines. But that was like what two or three weeks ago? Shit, I should call her since Christmas is coming up."

"Because that is your only reason to call your own mother?"

"Yup, I'll call you later okay?"

"K. Whatever. Love you. Kiss kiss sweetie." Sofia says as she hangs up the phone.

I sigh as I watch the Facetime call end and I toss my phone across my bed. I stare at the ceiling, trying to figure out what to say to my lovely mother. Suprisingly she stopped asking me when I am coming home or when am I going to do more interviews for publicity. I have been really inactive recently which is causing my fans to go ballistic.

I suddenly hear my phone ring and I glance to see who is calling.

BirthGiver

"Hello mother." I say calmly although I am very confused with why she decided to call me all of the sudden.

"Hey Mia, I have some exciting news for you!" She excitedly says although it sounded like she screamed in my ears.

"Okay? and it is?"

"You are performing at the Disney Parks Christmas Day Parade!"

"IM WHAT?!?!?"

short chapter, running out of ideas but don't worry we will get there! :))

prob a lot of errors in this chapter but... oh whale