CINCO.

UNEDITED BEGINS HERE.

THIS CHAPTER IS THE SAME AS THE PREVIOUS SO PLEASE SKIP!!!!

KISS & TELL
" popularity at first sight ! "
EPISODE ONE; CHAPTER THREE

KISS & TELL" popularity at first sight ! "EPISODE ONE; CHAPTER THREE

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

ROR PRICE WAS the last person to exit the locker rooms after her last period, having taken more than enough time to correct her appearance before exiting school. She had arranged to meet Hannah in the gymnasium but she headed to the front parking lot of the school to say goodbye to the friends she didn't share gym class with.

Rory pushed through the crowds of people eager to leave Liberty for the day, spotting the silver car she recognised as Zach Dempsey's. She smiled and waved goodbye to Sheri and a few of the other cheerleaders before heading straight over to the familiar Audi.

Just as she approached, Rory saw Justin Foley quickly hop out of the car and onto one of the yellow busses getting ready to leave. She also noticed Hannah Baker do so to, making Rory scoff. She had only been at Liberty for a short while and she had already made the biggest mistake of her high school life: she had ditched the queen bee.

The bus' engine began to grumble just as Rory watched Hannah dash out of the door before it closed. The brunette girl noticed Rory's piercing glare and ran over to her. The window of the bus she had just been on opened, causing her to turn around.

"Hey, where the hell is this thing going?" Justin yelled. He started to panic as the bus set off, quickly leaving Liberty.

"No clue." Hannah replied, biting her lip. "I don't take the bus either." She smirked as Justin laughed at her.

"Seriously? Hannah Baker..." He yelled as Hannah disappeared from his view. He through his hands up in exasperation and started to retreat back through the window.

"Call me!" She yelled back, noticing Rory waiting impatiently next to her, arms crossed and eyebrows raised. The jocks that remained in Zach's Audi had witnessed the whole interaction, snickering to themselves due to their friends misfortune, and drove off once the show was over. Rory shook her head, the slick ponytail left in from gym bouncing from shoulder to shoulder with it.

"'Kay, so I'm guessing we have a lot to talk about." The blonde girl said as she linked arms with Hannah and began to walk down the street towards Monet's. The two chatted for the duration of the trip about Justin Foley and his reputation with girls, Rory warning Hannah of his player ways. The new girl listened to her, not truly believing everything she was saying.