QUINCE.

KISS & TELL
" drunk girls have more fun ! "
EPISODE EIGHT ; CHAPTER ONE

KISS & TELL" drunk girls have more fun ! "EPISODE EIGHT ; CHAPTER ONE

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

BRYCE WALKER'S PARTIES were not to be missed. Most Fridays, the students of Liberty High would gather in the wealthiest neighbourhood in Crestmont, either at the Walker or Price residences and get so drunk they couldn't remember the events of the day prior.

This week was no exception. The party was at the Walker's, seeing as his parents had left town for a business trip and Rory's mom had invited some friends round, meaning she would get drunk and not notice half of the alcohol in the wine cellar was missing.

Music had been pumping from the house since 9, the party in full swing by 10, meaning that by 11, everybody was off their faces. Rory was no different to everybody else and was on her 3rd gin and tonic, having participated in countless rounds of shots with her friends.

She had stumbled her way into the backyard, where the music wasn't as loud and there were less people. She groaned as her heels rubbed against the back of her feet as she tripped her way over to the group of boys in the pool house.

Rory pushed open the door, trying to compose herself slightly so they wouldn't think she was as drunk as she was. Inside, the air was thick with smoke and smelt heavily of weed.

"Price! I was being to think you wouldn't show." Bryce smirked from his seat by the television.

"I've been here since 9.30." She sighed as she kicked off her shoes and scanned the room. Zach and Justin sat on the couch in the middle of the room, Monty and Bryce on the other by the window; the most notable members of the basketball and baseball teams. Rory placed herself next to Zach and lifted her legs up so they lay across her friend and in Justin's lap. She smiled sweetly over at her boyfriend, the action not being reciprocated. Rory rolled her eyes at him, a scowl being sent back.

"I knew it wasn't like you to turn down a party." Bryce said as he leaned over to hand her the pipe he had been previously smoking from. "You look like you could use this."

Before she could decline, Justin took it from his hand, taking a long hit from it that made his peers sneer at his bravery. He breathed out a puff of white smoke, which Zach wafted away from his face. Rory knew that he wouldn't have smoked anything, but her hazy mind assumed that he had changed his disapproving outlook on drugs and maybe given it a shot.

Justin reached over Zach to hand the pipe to Rory, her lips pursing as she shook her head to decline the offer. The boys all frowned as she usually would be up for anything, especially if she was as drunk as they expected her to be.

"Come on, Rory. You're not usually one to be a bore." Bryce sniggered as he nudged Monty with his elbows, obviously hinting at a purposeful innuendo towards their sex life.