VEINTECINCO.

KISS & TELL
" i'm a sexy mouse ! "
EPISODE SIX; CHAPTER THREE

KISS & TELL" i'm a sexy mouse ! "EPISODE SIX; CHAPTER THREE

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

HALLOWEEN HAD ALWAYS been Rory's least favourite holiday. Ever since she was a little girl, she hated it. But now that she was in high school, she felt the need to participate in the costumes and parties.

That's why instead of dressing in her usual all pink, she walked into Liberty high dressed in full black. She smiled at people down the hall (which was maybe the scariest part) and slowed when she reached her friends, retreating quickly away from Clay Jensen. She had finished the three tapes she owed him so it was rather convenient that he was down at the end of the hall.

"Yo, Jensen!" She yelled for what felt like the 100th time that week. Rory watched as he turned away from Tony to frown at her stoic expression. "I've got something for you."

He glanced down at her costume. "You're a dog?"

"Well, I thought everybody always does the whole sexy cat thing," Rory paused to take in his confused expression, "but nobody ever is a sexy dog."

"Right." Clay nodded, shaking his head as he opened his backpack. Rory passed him the tapes quickly. She miles awkwardly as she left him alone, jogging cautiously up to Sheri, who was just about to turn the corner into their English class.

Rory sat beside Justin in this class, and Jess sat behind her, so there was no way she could confront him about the mess they had made.

The lesson dragged. Everyone was throwing paper around the room, clearly relaxed due to the informal nature of the day. One poorly made aeroplane hit Rory in the back of the head and lodged itself in the ringlets. She huffed and tried to remove it carefully, turning around to search for the culprit.

A grinning Bryce Walker sat in the back row, his hands clasped tightly on a marker. When she caught his eye, he nodded his head towards the paper plane she had managed to tear from her hair. Rory rolled her eyes as she shuffled around in her seat. She unfolded the paper, wondering why he didn't just text her and stared blankly at the writing. Her playful smirk dropped as she read the words on the page. Rory gulped as she turned back around.

"No." She mouthed, shaking her head rapidly. Bryce's eyes flitted from Rory's face to their teacher, checking to make sure neither would get caught not paying attention the the video playing. Rory could feel both Jess and Justin's cold stare burn her cheeks as she continued the conversation.

"Why not?" Bryce mouthed back. His smirk only grew bigger at the girls defiance.

Rory bit the inside of her cheek as she began to feel a hot anger burn in her chest. "Because I'm not a ducking idiot." She mouthed again.