ONCE.

KISS & TELL
" money can't buy you love ! "
EPISODE SIX; CHAPTER ONE

KISS & TELL" money can't buy you love ! "EPISODE SIX; CHAPTER ONE

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

"HEY, PRICE!"

Rory heard the voice of Justin Foley call for her down the hallway as she first entered Liberty High that morning. He was over by his locker, messing around with Zach and Marcus but all three had turned their attention to the blonde girl walking towards them.

"What do you want, Justin? I said I'd meet Hannah in 5 minutes." She said as she reached the trio.

"You filling in a Dollar Valentine?" Marcus asked, coming round by the side of Justin.

"I think I'll pass." Rory muttered, annoyed that she had been stopped to be asked such a pointless question. All three knew she had a boyfriend.

"Wait... I need your help." Marcus shouted before she could completely walk away. Rory turned back to look at her friend. He didn't usually ask for favours off her because they weren't that close, but Marcus looked desperate. She nodded for him to continue. "Can you fill out one for me so I'll match with Hannah Baker?"

"What do you want with Baker?" Rory scoffed. She didn't think she had ever seen him speak to her friend before.

"I dunno... She seems nice." He stuttered as his other two friends slapped him in the back jokingly. The three laughed together before they turned back to Rory for her answer.

After a moment of thinking, she replied. "Okay, fine. But if it doesn't work out, it's on you." Rory turned away and walked back down the hall she had been previously heading towards. She turned a corner at the end and saw Hannah waiting for her by the door to the gym.

Rory trotted over in her pink heels and hugged Hannah when she first arrived. She noticed the neon paper in her hand that she could only presume was a dollar valentine sheet.

"You're actually doing one of those?" Rory asked, faking surprise even though she already guessed that Hannah would be.

"Yeah. I thought I'd give it a go." She chucked, holding her paper out for Rory to see.

"I actually have no idea how to fill one out." Rory lied, her eyes drifting to Hannah as she watched her face contort to show her confusion. It was a pretty easy task.

"Just take mine. You can hand it in for me when you hand in yours." Rory noticed the opportunity she had been given to get the answers for Marcus and seized it straight away. Before Hannah could change her mind and withdraw her offer, Rory made up an excuse on why she had to leave.

"I'm so sorry but I told Monty I would meet him before school." She lied again.

"No, it's fine. Duty calls, hey?" Hannah laughed at her comment, although Rory failed to find the humour in it. Nevertheless, she laughed meekly, hugged Hannah's side and walked towards the gym. Before she could fully leave though, she turned back to add a comment.