VEINTETRES.

KISS & TELL
" teen, teen idol ! "
EPISODE TWO; CHAPTER TWO

KISS & TELL" teen, teen idol ! "EPISODE TWO; CHAPTER TWO

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

LIBERTY HIGH WAS surprising mundane for someone having just killed themselves weeks prior. In the gym, the usual divide of basketball players and cheerleaders remained. Rory Price, however, choose to sit filing her nails in the side lines, cheer costume very obviously too tight.

"C'mon Price. You gotta practice the routine." The coach yelled over to the blonde girl who was currently sweeping the wispy bits of hair that had fallen from her ponytail out of her face.

"I don't cheer for people, people cheer for me." Rory huffed as she continued adjusting her hair and ignored the instructions from the coach.

"Two laps, Regina!" The coach yelled across the gym for everyone to hear. Rory rolled her eyes as she stood from the side and jogged slowly past the basketball team.

"Dempsey!" She mumbled as she stopped beside him, ducking in an attempt to make her unseen to the rest of the squad. "What's up with Foley? Where is he?"

"I don't know." Zach shrugged, trying to walk away from the girl but she had grabbed firmly into his wrist.

"Did Hannah leave a suicide note?" Rory blurted out loudly. Zach's eyes widened as he pulled his almost girlfriend to the side.

"Did Justin tell you that?" He whispered, glancing about the gym to make sure nobody else could hear.

"No. But I asked him about it and he told me I would find out soon." Rory whispered back. "Did you get a note too? Was it only the boys she fucked?"

"Shut up." Zach said harshly, "There's no note." He confirmed.

"Then what were Justin and Clay talking about yesterday?" Rory tried to prove deeper but Zach wasn't in the right mood.

"It's not my place to tell you." He frowned, speaking softly to make sure Rory wouldn't flip out at him like she very frequently did. "But maybe ask Tony Padilla. He was closer to her than we all thought."

The blonde girl nodded. "M'kay." She mumbled, "Thank you." She kissed his cheek gently before finishing her jog around the gym. Rory pretend to be exhausted in order to sit out the run of the routine, which to her surprise actually worked with convincing the coach to let her wait until the pep rally to cheer again.

After Rory had changed out of her tiny cheer outfit, she made it her mission to find Tony during the remainder of lunch. She wandered through the halls until she found him eating his lunch in the library with large headphones over his ears.