TREINTADOS.

KISS & TELL
" oopsie daisy ! "
EPISODE TWO; CHAPTER ONE

KISS & TELL" oopsie daisy ! "EPISODE TWO; CHAPTER ONE

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

BRUSHING A FEW stray blonde hairs from her face, Rory wrapped her jacket closer to her body and knocked lightly on the window of Clay Jensen's bedroom. She'd managed to climb up to his window ledge and sit herself on it, clinging on to the drain pipe to stop herself from falling.

His blinds opened quickly, the window sliding open shortly after. "What are you doing?" Clay hissed as he moved back for the girl to swing her legs onto his desk.

"I have to tell you something." Rory shrugged, carelessly kicking many pens and books off of his desk. They hit the floor with a loud crash. Clay has tried to catch them as they fell but ended up knocking more in the process.

"You have to leave." He whispered, walking over to his door, glancing to see if anyone was out there and shutting it quietly.

"No, it's important." Rory stepped closer towards him. Clay stopped her and placed his hand son her shoulders.

"You need to leave." He repeated with his voice slightly raised.

Rory's face dropped and she swallowed harshly. She sank onto his bed and shrugged her jacket off.

"What are you doing?" Clay panicked.

"It's about Justin. I think I know where he is." Rory bit her lip as she thought about the boy she had sworn to never think about again. It filled her with a bittersweet sadness that she found herself missing him.

"You do?" Clay asked. Rory answered with a nod. "Great." He chuckled breathlessly.

"I did good?" She asked, slowly rising from her seat on his bed. Clay chucked again and looked away nervously.

"You did good." He mumbled. The grammatically incorrect sentence pained him to say. It pained him even more when the blonde girl took a few steps closer to him.

"Maybe he can testify against Bryce?" She smiled optimistically.

"Why don't you?" Clay asked, stepping back. It was a question that had been on his mind since he found out about the testimonies. Rory was just as knowledgeable on Jess' rape and Justin was. She also knew the most about Hannah's too. Yet she stayed silent.

"I can't." She whispered. Rory wished she could, but she was scared every word that came out of her mouth would contradict everything she had said previously and her trial wouldn't be taken seriously.

"Why not?" Rory could tell Clay was becoming angry due to the volume at which he spoke. She decided it was better to tell him the truth now than when he was even angrier.

"Because I lied in my deposition." Rory watched as Clay's aggressive demeanour faulted with every word she spoke. "I said I didn't think Bryce raped Hannah."

"Why?" was all Clay could manage.

"I didn't wanna ruin his life, Clay. Not after everything his family have done for me." Rory couldn't believe she was defending Bryce Walker but she couldn't help it. If wasn't for him and his parents, she wasn't sure she would still have a house to live in. They had gotten the Price's ring business out of debt countless times, so she had to repay them one way or another.

"He ruined Hannah's." Clay retaliated.

"Hannah's dead." Rory spat. It seemed Clay was yet to understand that Hannah was dead and she wasn't ever going to come back. He was never going to see her again. "It's time you move on." She whispered as his face softened.

Rory reached her hand up to touch his face and half expected him to flinch away. Instead, he stayed perfectly still as her tanned hand touched his pale face. It was at that moment, Rory seeming lost all common and wasn't conscious of the fact that she was leaning towards Clay until they're lips were touching. What surprised her most, however, was that he didn't pull away.

It was Rory that separated them. Immediate regret glazed over both of their eyes.

"I shouldn't have done that." She whispered, wiping her lips on her sleeve. Without waiting for a reply from Clay, Rory grabbed her jacket from his bed and opened his door. She failed to remember that she'd entered through his window and scuttled down the stairs loudly.

Unknowing, Rory slammed straight into Skye. The two stumbled apart and a look of confusion washed over them both. "Rory? What are you doing here?" Skye asked, a smile on her face.

"She was just copying some homework." Clay stood at the top of the stairs and answered for Rory. He was scared she'd tell Skye the truth.

"Oh." Skye laughed, shrugging off the fact she never heard her arrive. "Dinner's ready, Clay. It was nice seeing you Rory."

"Yeah..." The blonde girl mumbled and saw herself out, not realising her face was streaming with tears.

lol this is shite