VEINTEOCHO.

KISS & TELL
" maybe it's not our fault after all ! "
EPISODE TWEVE; CHAPTER ONE

KISS & TELL" maybe it's not our fault after all ! "EPISODE TWEVE; CHAPTER ONE

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

TRIGGER WARNING; for how many times i refur to Rory as 'the blonde girl lol

IT WASN'T UNTIL she was unbuttoning the front of her corduroy skirt, separating her lips from Justin's to breathe, did Rory speak that day.

"Where's Jess?" She mumbled, throwing the discarded clothing onto her bed, pulling Justin closer to her. She was almost mocking him, muttering about his girlfriend while her lips lingered over his, never quite touching as she started to unbutton her blouse.

"Don't say that." He whispered as he tried to lean towards her in an effort to finally join their lip. Rory pulled away before he could though, leaving a shirtless Justin flustered and confused.

"Why does it matter?" Rory replied, once she caught her breath. She pushed some of the hair that stuck to her sweaty face away, glancing up at the tall boy occasionally as silence overwhelmed them both. "You're three weeks into cheating on her and now you care?"

Just as Justin opened his mouth to defend himself, his phone began to ring. Relief washed over him until he saw the caller ID, realising it was Jess. He could hear Rory laugh bitterly as she crossed her arms over her underwear clad body, watching spitefully while he answered. "Jess, what took you so long?"

Rory rolled her eyes as she awaited a response. "Seriously, Justin? Now you're all concerned about what I'm doing?" Jess' voice sounded so small coming from the phone and the blonde girls heart dropped as she realised how broken her friend would be if she found out what she had been doing with her boyfriend.

"I'm sorry about today." Justin mumbled, making eye contact with a disapproving Rory.

"Is that Justy?" The voice they pair heard from the phone next was certainly not Jess. The blonde walked closer to the phone to work out who it was.

"Are you with Bryce? What the hell are you doing?" His questions made Rory scoff, and since she was rather close to the phone, it was defiantly audible on the other side.

"We're hanging out at his place... Wait are you with Rory?" Jess asked cautiously before she was interrupted by Bryce.

"Tell them both to get their asses over here." You could practically hear his smirk.