DIECENUEVE.

KISS & TELL
" pretty girls cry too sometimes ! "
EPISODE ELEVEN; CHAPTER ONE

KISS & TELL" pretty girls cry too sometimes ! "EPISODE ELEVEN; CHAPTER ONE

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

DISCLAIMER; i changed when hannah got her hair cut yikes the whole timeline of this is messed up soz just forget everything that happened on the show xx

WHEN RORY PRICE hadn't been to a party in a while, you could bet that she would jump on any chance to get hammered with her friends on a Friday night after a baseball game. To her delight, Bryce Walked had free reign of his mansion to through the biggest party of the year, seeing as summer was well and truly over.

As usual, Rory was extremely drunk within an hour of the party starting and was already chatting up several of the boys in her year when she saw a very out of place Hannah Baker walk through the front door.

"Yo, Baker!" She hollered across the room, hanging off someone's shoulder as she tried to make her way over to her. Hannah smiled softly as she watched her friend stumble over to her, holding the blonde girl around the waist to keep her from falling over.

"Are you sure I'm not distracting you from anything?" Hannah chuckled as she watched Rory turn her head back towards the boys and blow kisses in their direction while the whistled immaturely. When the blonde girl finally turned her attention back to her friend, she rolled her eyes.

"Shut up..." She slurred, hitting Hannah weakly on the chest. "I'm allowed to have fun."

"I don't think having 'fun' with 4 teenage boys would be very smart." Hannah mumbled as she tried to move Rory away from the crowded room they were in.

Once they were settled outside on the grass beside Bryce's patio, Rory let out a sharp gasp in surprise. "You've cut your hair." She murmured as she reached her pale hands up to run them through the short, curly locks upon Hannah's head.

"I needed a change..." Hannah mumbled as she playfully swatted Rory's hand away.

The blonde girl giggles to herself as she sipped from her solo cup once more. At this point, she was far too drunk to know what she was drinking. "I say you did it to impress a boy."

Hannah blushed as Rory laughed at herself. "Maybe..." She teased as she drank from her own cup.

Rory gasped with drunken excitement. She scanned Bryce's garden with wide eyes to find Hannah's crush and began listing all the people it could possibly be.

"Scott Reed?"

"No."

"Jake Dillon?"

"No."