DIEZ.

KISS & TELL
" prom queen wannabe ! "
EPISODE FIVE; CHAPTER ONE

KISS & TELL" prom queen wannabe ! "EPISODE FIVE; CHAPTER ONE

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

THE LEAD UP to the school dance had been hell for Rory. Not only did she have to break the news to Monty that she wouldn't be attending with him anymore, but she also had to confess that she was going with Tyler now. This had resulted in a very messy almost break-up between the two of them, until Rory managed to convince Monty that she was only going with Tyler to embarrass him.

This plan, however, failed as Rory found herself alone on the dance floor as her date left to go take pictures for the yearbook. It was only 9.00 and she wanted to leave which was very unlike her. She left the couples around her for the bleachers, where she sat alone, taking swigs from her hip flask until Hannah came and sat by her side. Rory didn't acknowledge that she'd sat down until she felt Hannah's knee nudge her own. "What do you want Baker?"

"Are you okay?" She asked. "I know we haven't really spoken since the whole thing at my house and that stupid picture."

"I'm fine. Apart from the fact my boyfriend is flirting with a fucking lesbian."Rory replied scoffing as she took a long drink, before looking over at Monty and Courtney in the middle of the jumping crowd and then at the girl next to her. She had to admit, Hannah did look really pretty in the navy dress she wore. "Want some?" She said as she held her flask over to her.

Hannah didn't speak, but she took it from Rory's hand and downed the rest of the alcohol in one gulp. She didn't expect it to be as strong as it was due to how well Rory had been drinking it but it burned the back of her throat painfully.

"Clay Jensen's staring, 12 'o clock." Rory said as she noticed the two sets of eyes gawking over at them.

"Shut up. No he's not." Hannah laughed as she gave back the flask. Sure enough, Clay and a boy neither girl recognised were looking over at the pair. Hannah could tell that her friend had noticed that she had caught him looking as he tried to casually play it off. "Okay, maybe he is."

Rory stood up affirmatively and tried to pull Hannah up by her forearm. The two boys stood across from did the same, the boy in the grey suit and black shirt mimicking Rory's actions but instead tugging on Clay's arm. As if they had read each other's minds, the two stubborn teams stood up symultaniously.

Clay and Hannah began to walk towards each other to meet in the middle of the gym, they eye contact between the two not breaking. Rory kept her eyes on the lovesick pair and didn't notice the unnamed boy begin to follow after his friend. It wasn't until he began to climb up the rows of stairs on the bleachers to where Rory was stood that she realised he had moved.

"Why don't I know you?" She called over the loud music as she finally caught a good look at his features. Rory could tell he was defiantly a member of one of Liberty's many sporting teams due to his athletic build and she admired his tan skin. She couldn't lie to herself and say he wasn't attractive.