VEINTECUATRO.

KISS & TELL
" geek vs. freak ! "
EPISODE FOUR; CHAPTER TWO

 freak ! "EPISODE FOUR; CHAPTER TWO

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

THE DAY AFTER Rory first listened to the tapes felt like a massive relief had been lifted off he shoulders. She could breathe freely again. That was until she found herself in Bryce Walker's pool house waking up a hungover Justin Foley. "What the fuck are you doing here?" She asked when he awoke.

"Woah, chill out Gia." He groaned as his eyes blinked open slowly. "I just needed a day off."

"Why didn't you tell anyone then?" Rory asked again, picking up Justin's shirt and throwing it over to him to put on.

"Did it not cross your mind that I maybe just didn't want you to know where I was?" He rolled his eyes as he slipped his arms through the arm wholes of his shirt.

"That's bullshit. Zach wouldn't lie to me." Rory dismissed his lies nonchalantly. She watched as Bryce sighed and left the arguing pair.

"Why are you so fucking angry at me?" Justin yelled, very clearly taking Rory off guard.

"Because you embarrassed Jess in front of all those people." She whispered quietly, "And that's not the first time you've done something like that to a girl and it doesn't end well."

Justin shook his head. He knew she was referencing to the time they dated for a few months in Freshman year. He blew off the pep rally similarly to how he had done to Jess and Rory broke up with him over it. If it was her in that situation now, she wouldn't react, knowing she would do the exact same thing is she could, but she felt sympathetic for Jess. She was sweet and didn't deserve that. Or any of what was about to happen.

"You can't still be mad about that." Justin sighed as he stood up from Bryce's sofa and walked closer to Rory, "That was, like, 2 years ago."

"I don't forget things easily." She replied, faking sorrow in her voice. Justin shook his head and moved closer once more.

"You're kinda hot when you're upset." He whispered under his breath, draping his had down her cheek.

"You have a girlfriend." Rory reminded him, yet she didn't move away.

"You have a boyfriend." Justin muttered back, drawing his had away from her cheek dramatically.

"Zach's not my boyfriend." Rory shook her head. "We just kissed to piss off H-" She stopped herself involuntary, "Hannah."

"That's not what he thinks..." Justin replied, again reaching his hand up to smooth her blonde curls this time. "Why don't we show him?"

Rory was first confused by these words before she saw Zach's approaching figure through the windows. She contemplated her decisions; she could ignore Justin or she could kiss him, break Zach's heart and be the person Justin cheats on Jess with. Zach was her best friend, she couldn't do that to him. Or could she. He'd lied to her about the tapes and it was about time she clarified that they weren't dating.