NUEVE.

KISS & TELL
" you won't do shit ! "
EPISODE FOUR; CHAPTER TWO

KISS & TELL" you won't do shit ! "EPISODE FOUR; CHAPTER TWO

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

IT WAS JUST before Rory was about to leave for school that she checked her phone to find a text from and unknown number pop up.

unknown: meet me at first bell in the dark room. (image attached)

Rory gasped when she saw the attached photo. It was of her and Courtney kissing in Hannah Bakers bedroom. This revealed exactly who she was meeting. Tyler Down.

She had never drove to school so quickly that that day. Rory even denied giving Zach, Bryce and Justin lifts, even if they did only live a few blocks over. She arrived way before she needed to but Rory stormed into the dark room anyway, phone in hand.

"What the fuck are you playing at, Down?" She asked as she slammed the phone onto one of the table tops. The boy jumped as she walked in, not expecting her to arrive till later.

"I want compensation for you and your friends making my life hell for the past 3 years." He said. Rory had never seen Tyler so confident in front of one of the popular kids as he didn't really have many friends.

"So you thought you would threaten me into giving you money?" She asked, growing extremely annoyed at Tyler. If his plan was to leak the photo if she didn't give him her money, she surely would make his life even more of a nightmare than he proclaimed t was.

"I don't want your money," He said laughing as he shook his head and placed his camera next to his phone, "You're gunna take me to the dance next week." Rory's jaw dropped at the stupid request.

"No." She refused straight away. "I've already told Monty I would go with him." The whole idea of her turning up to the biggest night of the year with the biggest freak in the year repulsed her and she could already feel the negative reactions she would revive for it.

"Well then," Tyler said as he pulled a memory stick from his pocket, "I guess this needs emailing to the whole school." Rory knew well enough to not believe this to be a false threat.

"You can't do shit to hurt me." She seethed.

"Watch me." Tyler smirked cockily. It was a new side of him that he had yet to see also. He enjoyed having power over the most popular girl in school, as he could basically make her do whatever he wanted.

She gulped angrily. "Fine." Rory gave in to the request out of sheer fear that the high esteem she had worked to be held in would crumble even more if one photo of her drunkenly kissing her old friend than if she attended the dance with Tyler. After all, she could just make a stupid bet with Zach to make him also attend with someone unpopular. "I'll do it on two conditions."

This time it was Tyler's time to sigh and nervously gulp. Nonetheless, he nodded to tell her to proceed with her request.

"The photo of me and Crimson gets deleted from everything." Rory said as she took the memory stick from his hand and threw it to the floor. She stamped on it hard and crushed it beneath her Louboutin heels, not breaking eye contact with him while doing so. This made chills run down Tyler's spine. "And you send that photo of Baker and Courtney about instead."

"Why would you wanna do that? I thought Hannah was your friend." Tyler asked, hesitant to hear her reasoning in case it would backfire against him.

"I'm not doing it to get at Baker, I'm doing it for Crimson." Rory told him as she turned away and left the dark room. The truth was, she had heard the two girls conversation last night, where Courtney explained to Hannah why they were no longer friends. Every word of it was true and Rory knew she believed it, and in fear of losing her 'friend' for a second time, she was convinced to show Hannah that Courtney couldn't be trusted.