VEITESIETE.

KISS & TELL
" you could have saved me ! "
EPISODE EIGHT; CHAPTER THREE

KISS & TELL" you could have saved me ! "EPISODE EIGHT; CHAPTER THREE

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

THE DAYS RORY had spent away from Liberty felt like they lasted twice as long as they were supposed to. Snapchat stories could only tell her so much about what had happened over the past few days. Her lack of contact with her peers drove her insane, so she was very relieved when she finally returned.

"Rory!" She heard Jess cheer from the entrance of the school. The blonde girl smiled at her as she jogged over towards her, tripping up the steps slightly due to the dainty heels she was wearing.

"Hey," She grinned, "I actually kinda missed you guys." Rory leant her head onto Zach's shoulder as he swung his arm around her. She watched Justin's eye roll, scoffing at his annoyance.

"Of course you did!" Bryce smirked, shoving her shoulder lightly. "Have some of this." He said as he passed over a purple water bottle, one she instantly recognised as belonging to Jess. Rory sniffed the top, her face scrunching up as the smell of vodka hit the back of her nose. It wasn't like Jess to drink in school, especially when the particular group was under so much scrutiny.

"Nah, man." Rory sighed, handing the bottle back to Jess, "Porter's gunna be watching me all week."

"Alright," Jess mumbled, "I gotta go copy up my Spanish homework before the bell rings. Adios, losers."

The group chorused a goodbye as she walked away, the overwhelming smell of vodka disappearing with her. Rory looked about for a place to excuse herself, catching eyes with Clay.

"I gotta go too, guys." She mumbled, watching as Bryce noticed her destination.

"I knew you were a slut but I didn't think you would stoop that low, Price." He laughed, trying to joke with Zach and Justin. They clearly did not appreciate the low blow, whispering at him to shut up.

"Go fuck yourself Walker." Rory shrugged, walking away quickly. She almost tripped down the stairs again but steadied herself when she reached Clay. "Hey, you can have these tapes back." She whispered as she pulled the 3 cassettes she had borrowed out of her bag. Clay slipped them into the pocket of his hoddie and gave her back the remaining 4 she had left.

Before Rory could turn to leave, Clay grabbed her wrist to stop her. "Do you remember Hannah ever talking to about wanting to kill herself?" He asked.

Rory furrowed her brow, "No..." She trailed off. She began to wonder wether Clay had listened to her tape. He shook his head in defeat and bit his lip in what looked like an effort to stop crying.

"Fuck." He whispered.

"What's wrong?" Rory asked, laying her hand on his arm. The pair received some strange looks as they stood rather intimately in front of the school, but they were all quickly shut down by a seeming sympathetic Rory.