1 : First Meeting

The sun is shining and Y/N currently lying in her bed, waiting for her brother as he said he gonna take her somewhere.

It's a hot day and the least thing she want to do is get out from her bed but she know that she don't have a lot chance to spend her time with her brother.

Kim Y/N is the youngest in the family. She has two older brother, Kim Seok Jung and Kim Seok Jin. Kim Seok Jung is the oldest in the family, He work overseas now as an architect and he usually come to Korea every 3 months or so if he is not busy.

Kim Seok Jin is the second oldest, he is a trainee in a company called Big Hit and it's almost a year since he became a trainee. Y/N remember the first time her brother told her the news "Y/N! I just cast by a company because of my handsome face! What should I do? I'm not ready to be on TV"

Y/N thought he was kidding until her mother told her that her brother just signed a contract. The first month for him certainly really hard.

Even though he doesn't say it but Y/N can see that he is exhausted. More over he had to go on a diet where he only eat chicken breast. Seokjin is skinny enough so Y/N cannot see why he had to lose weight. But soon Y/N understand that to become an idol you have to look your best.

Even though he is struggling, he never give up. He works really hard and Y/N really proud of him for that. Last week, his company stated that he is gonna debut with 6 other people. Hearing that news, Y/N cannot held her excitement. She remember running to her mother and hug her as they both dancing happily. Her father and brother also really happy.

They thought that finally seokjin can achieve his dreams. His group name is BTS and it stand for Bangtan Sonyeondan. At first he doesn't want to tell her the name but she persuade him to do so. It is kinda cringy indeed and he confess that it's kinda embarrasing for him but Y/N know eventually people will love them for who they are.

Y/N thoughts get interrupted by the sound of the door. She turn her view from her phone to the side of the door, revealing her brother. He has a cheerful look and a big smile on his face.

"Let's go!" he said as he walk closer to Y/N bed and held her wrist.

She look at him confusedly "Where to?" He didn't reply as he proced to take her out. She didn't protest and just follow his action.

He took her to his company car as he sit in the front with his manager while Y/N in the back. Somehow she feel suspicious of him and how she can kinda see where this is going.

"I'm going to introduce you to the member!" he suddenly said

"Wha-Now?" Y/N replied in shock

Seokjin nodded "Yup! We're gonna have some practice too later on, hopefully you can see us practicing!"

The thought of seeing her brother dance and sing excite Y/N. She never really see him do that. She don't get to spend a lot of time with him since he became a trainee. But the thought of meeting his group member terrified her. What if they don't like her? What if they think of her as a bother? and after that they'll treat her brother meanly? NO! She cannot let that happen.

Seokjin look at her sister and he knew that she has a lot of thoughts right now.

"You don't have to worry Y/N. They all are really nice and friendly. I'm sure you'll like them as much as they'll like you"

Well, she hope so.

It didn't take long as they arrived at Big Hit Company. It's not a big office but it's enough for a small company. Seokjin accompany Y/N through the office as he introduce her to some of the staff that they met on their way to the practice room. Seokjin know the boys will be there, since it is almost time for practice.