21 : The New Beginning

BTS started their comeback with DNA and they're preparing for the last concert of WINGS series in Seoul.

They are now practicing for the concert with some new song they're gonna perform. Since last time, Y/N become her normal self again. She always visit the boys if she doesn't have a schedule. Bring food and snack for them. As they are preparing for a concert, sadly they have to watch what their eat so Y/N and her mom try to make low calorie food for them.

Today was the day BTS practice and Y/N is visiting. Her manager pick her up from her house as they headed to the company. Her mom couldn't come due to some businesses so she came alone. Her manager helped her to bring the food and so was the staff.

She open the door of the dance practice as she yelled "Food is here!!!"

She didn't realize the boys are still practicing as she took out her hand to her mouth, try to close it. She then proceed to head towards the corner of the room as her manager follows her, putting the food in the table. Seun saem head towards her as he smile.

"Sometimes I thought that you are Hoseok sister with your energy is overflowing" he said as he chuckle

"Well maybe because I always visit here I got invected by Hoseok oppa happiness virus" Y/N stick out her tongue, making Seun saem and her manager laugh

"Okay then I guess the boys can take a break. Boys! You can take a break!" Seun saem said as he announced it to the boys.

The boys are now catching their breath as some of them lying in the floor. Y/N start to head towards each one of them to gave them the towel and water bottle.

"Y/N, are you our manager?" Taehyung joke as he chukkle at the girl action.

"Well, if you want me to be" Y/N replied his joke.

"No way! I won't allow that!" Seokjin bring out both of his arms to his chest, making a cross sign.

"Come on oppa, you know that it is a joke. You're no fun" Y/N laughed.

"As usual No-Jam-Seokjin" Taehyung laugh along.

"Hey! Who said I'm not fun? Here! Listen to my jokes! Do you know why ARMY cannot live without me?" Seokjin said, making all attention fell on him.

All of them shook their heads.

"Because I'm their oxy-jin" Seokjin laugh with his windshield laugh.

"Ahahaha" Y/N fakely laugh.

"Wah hyung, even your sister are tired of your jokes, moreover us who live with you for 24/7 straight" Jimin shook his head at the older boy behaviour.

"HEY! STOB IT!"

"Stop it not stob it"

"What's the spelling?"

"S-T-O-P"

"I-T"

"Wow! Yeah!"

"Hyung, how can you be 26 next year?" Yoongi shook his head.

"Yoongi-ah, you make me sad. I was about to tell you an animal jokes...."

".....but it's irrelephant" Seokjin hitting his legs as his windshield laugh filling up the room.

Y/N couldn't help but laugh at her brother laugh. Soon enough, the rest of the boys start to laugh along with them, including Yoongi.

Who seems to cannot take his eyes of a figure.

+++

Y/N and the boys just finish eating at the dance practice room. They're just talking as later on each member will head out to their own schedule. Jimin, Jungkook, and Seokjin will head towards the gym. Taehyung will joined Namjoon in his studio as they're working on a song and Hoseok and Yoongi will go to their own studio.