10 : Heartbroken

Y/N start to take a step back while holding her breath. As she took a step back, her leg hit the corner of the sofa and it started to make a noise.

The noise startled both of the figure in the chair as Yoongi start to turn at the source of the sound.

And so was the girl

That was sitting on his lap

"Y/N?" Yoongi called the girl, noticing her presence. He then proceed to stand up, letting the girl on his lap also stand up.

"What are you doing here? Do you need something?" Yoongi asked the girl, bringing his gaze at the girl who's looking at the floor while playing with the strap of the bag she's holding.

Y/N can't seems to get her words out. It feels like her lips are frozen and her throat is blocked. She start noticing the boy look at her worriedly and the least thing she want is to make the boy worried. She's here to celebrate his mixtape, that's her purpose. Her one and only purpose.

"I..I want to congratulate you for your mixtape debut oppa" Y/N slowly bringing her heads up, but not daring to look at the boy's eyes.

"Thank you so much Y/N" Yoongi said as he start to head closer towards the girl

"Is that for me?" Yoongi pointed at the bag Y/N is holding

Y/N noded in reply as she start to stick out her hand and give the bag to him

"Is she Seokjin's little sister?"

The voice from behind turn both Y/N and Yoongi attention.

"Y-yeah" Yoongi start to took one of his hand behind his neck

"No wonders! She looks so much like him!"

The girl, or Y/N could say woman are now heading towards them as the woman start to put her hands around Yoongi's arms.

"She's so cute! How old are you dear?"

Yoongi, feeling uncomfortable start to release the woman hand that goes around his arms.

"She's the same age as Jungkook"

"How cute"

"I-I just want to congratulate you oppa. I-I'm sorry for disturbing" YN bursted out, not wanting to be in the room for anymore second. Not noticing the boy who's calling her name repeatedly.

Y/N start to run. Her heart pounded as she start to broke into sweat. She didn't know where she's going to but all she know for sure. She need to get out from there. The scene before hand was hurting her eyes, and her heart was still threatening to burst out. She doesn't need more explanation to the scene. She knew that for sure.

Y/N kept running around the halls, luckily there's not a lot of staff around. As she kept on running, she felt herself fell in the floor.

"I-I'm sorry... I-" Y/N start to apologize to the person who she crashed into, her gaze still on the floor as her head hang low.

"Y/N?"

Y/N start to look up at the sound of the voice.

"What's wrong?"

Y/N could not hold back her tears as she start to cry. Y/N start to hug the boy as he take her to a room. Not wanting other people to saw her cry.

+++

Y/N now sitting in a sofa with a cup of tea in her hand. She can feel that her heart start to calm down now. She kept her gaze at the floor as she stared at it with a blank expression on her face.