36 : Operation Part 1

Jungkook glance at the hallway quietly as he let out a sigh.

Why me?

That's what he's thinking as he start to head towards a room. Last night, the boys making a plan to invite both Y/N and Yoongi into the same restaurant and they will met there. And Jungkook is the one who's responsible on telling Yoongi about it.

Why?

Because Yoongi could never refuse him. All of the boys know that Yoongi have a soft side for Jungkook.

He is now standing in front of Genius Lab. He gulps before he start to bring his hand to rang the door bell. Not long after that, the door opened, revealing Yoongi with a confused look.

"Jungkook?"

"H-hey hyung. Can I come in?"

Yoongi noded at his question as he let him in. Jungkook come in as he close the door back and took a seat on the sofa. Yoongi is sitting on his rotating chair as he give his attention back to his work.

Jungkook just sitting there queitly as he contemplating on his words.

"What brings you here?"

Yoongi questions startled Jungkook as he began to panick and searching for a word.

"I'm hungry"

Yoongi stoped his work as he began to turned around, giving the boy his attention.

"You're hungry?" Yoongi furrowed his brows.

Jungkook noded cutely at his questions.

"and?" Yoongi tilt his head.

Jungkook gulped before he start to blinking.

"Let's eat lamb skewers tonight hyung"

Yoongi furrowed his brows even more. Jungkook gave him a reasuring smile as it makes Yoongi shrug.

"Okay"

"Really?" Jungkook began to stand up excitedly, making Yoongi confused.

"I-ehem I mean—Okay hyung! I'll meet you there then!"

"Why don't we just go together?"

"Uuh- B-because I am going into that area first to shopping and I know that you still doing your work and won't be finish anytime soon and I know you don't like shopping and so I suggested that we just meet there ha-ha-ha" Jungkook as he tried his best to act normal.

Yoongi tilt his head at the younger boy behaviour but later on he just noded.

"Okay"

"Okay then hyung bye!"

Jungkook immediately stand up as he exited the studio hurriedly, making the older guy more confused at his behaviour.

Okay that was weird.

Maybe he is high on chocolate again.

Yoongi just shrug it off as he continue to do his work.

+++

Meanwhile, Y/N is having lunch with Soohyung in the cafetaria. It's been a long time since they spend time with each other. Soohyung glad that Y/N is happier now as she is worried that the incident will affect her badly. But she recovered quickly as she also decided to accept photoshoot again.