42 : The-so-called Second Date (2)

Y/N move back and forward as she held out some clothes in her hand. She bring it near her as she look at the mirror. She then shook her head as she went back to her closet to get another one.

It was the day of the date.

Well, not really a date.

A friendly outing you may say?

Yoongi didn't told her much about it. After their talk, he didn't say anything. Y/N thought that he maybe forget about it but she widen her eyes as she receive a text message from him last night saying that he will pick her up in her apartment.

Y/N mind goes to panic as she doesn't know what to wear. Where would he take her anyway? He said that he needed inspiration for his song, so what place should be fitting for that?

Should she wear a dress? Nah, it will be a burdensome. Plus, she never really wear dresses again after she become a model, except for the year end award.

She have to look like she doesn't gave a lot of thought on her clothes as she didn't want the boy to think that she's excited for the date--I mean friendly outing. Well, she is excited but you get what she meant, she doesn't want to hope too much at the boy.

She then decided to just wear a white hoodie with a black jeans. She match it with a black vans and a blue hat. She'll just keep it casual for the day.

Her phone rang, making her startled. It's a call from Yoongi.

Y/N clear her throat as she began to answer it.

"Hello?"

"I'm in the parking lot, near the lift"

"O-okay"

She hang up the phone as she began to pack up her belongings and proceed to go to the parking lot. As she arrived there, she noticed Yoongi's car as she began to knock on the car window. Yoongi opened the door from inside and Y/N enter the car. She put her bag under and then turned her head at the boy. Yoongi was looking at her with a gummy smile on his face, making Y/N blushed.

"W-what's wrong?" Y/N stutter.

Yoongi just saw her before he let out a small laugh and turned his head to the stearing wheel.

"Nothing"

Y/N pouted at his words.

"What? Is there something on my face?"

Yoongi let out a small laugh again, revealing his gummy smile as he just shook his head.

"There must be something" Y/N pull out a mirror to look at her reflection.

"There's nothing though.." she mumble.

Y/N then shrug as she put back her mirror and just stare forward. Yoongi glance at her before letting out a small smile.

Cute.

He then began to start his car and making his way. Y/N just stare outside the window as she enjoy the scenery. Yoongi would glance at her multiple times and a smile never fail to creep at his face.

"Where are we going anyway, oppa?" Y/N asked him as she turned her head.

"You'll see" Yoongi give her a small smirk.

The trip took a lot of time as Y/N began to drift herself to sleep. Yoongi would occasionally threw her a glances and release a smile. He tried to fight his urge to take a photo of her asleep. He afraid he would look at it every night before sleep.