35 : The Plan

"What?"

"Oh okay okay I get it"

"Yeah it's okay noona. She can stay over"

"Okay. Bye"

Seokjin ended his call as he turned around to look at the rest of the boys who's surrounding a grumpy looking guy. Seokjin chuckled at the sight as he approach the boys.

"Hyung, seriously how can I not know? Why no one told me?"

"Wait I also don't know at all"

"Well as expected from Daegu man. Direct and strong"

"Um.. is it a peck or a kiss or a-"

Yoongi groan as he stand up and tried to make his way out. But the rest of the boy held him as they make him sit again. Jimin and Seokjin just laugh at the sight.

"Wait, Seokjin hyung. You also know?" Hoseok asked the guy in which he earned a nod from him.

"And you didn't mind?" Namjoon furrowed his brows.

Seokjin just shrug.

"You know I could report you guys for violation and eavesdropping" Yoongi glare at the boys.

"There's no such thing as that hyung"

"Are you challenging me? You could ended up in prison" Yoongi smirk, making the boy gulps.

"Come on hyung. Tell us about it!"

Yoongi rolled his neck. A vein from his neck popped out as he glare at the boys.

"Out"

The rest of the member shiver at his words as they just gulped and slowly make their way out from his room. Yoongi then slam his door and locked it. He then throw his body on his bed as he drifted himself to sleep.

The rest of the boys are currently sitting in the dining room. Jimin just explained the story to the boys. Seokjin widen his eyes at he heard that his sister felt the same way, but he soon acknowledge it. He's been suspicious about it and he's right about it.

"So?"

"What do you think Seokjin hyung?" Namjoon asked the older guy, making him turned his head towards him.

"I don't know actually. I mean I kinda sense both of them have feelings for each other and it turns out right. I don't know how I feel about it. I mean- I am overprotective of my sister and never in my milion thought that I would think about her falling for a guy. But when I heard it's Yoongi who she fell for, to be honest I'm kinda relieved?" Seokjin glance at the boys who's listening to him.

"I mean I know Yoongi for many years. Even though he is cold but he is really caring. I think I rather her choose Yoongi than some random guy who I don't even know" he continued.

"You know Yoongi hyung been trying to hide it from you right hyung?" Jimin asked, making the older guy glance at him.

"He's afraid that your relationship would affected if something happen between him and your sister" Jimin continued.

Seokjin sighed.

"Of course I am worried but I won't intervene their relationship. I mean even if something bad happen, it is between them. Nothing will change my relationship with Yoongi"

"Wow hyung you sound like the oldest one" Jungkook said in an awe as he clap both of his hand.

"Because I am one" Seokjin smack Jungkook hand.