47 : The Boys Plan

"Okay now let's see the next performance!"

"It's by BTS sunbaenim. Let's see the stage now!"

The MC announced as BTS start to make their comeback stage. The screaming and cheering from ARMYs fill up the studio as it makes all the boys energized. Their cheering is like a drug to them, it could make them feel energized in an instant. The boys finished their comeback stage with a round of cheer and applause.

"And today's first place is......"

"Congratulations to BTS!"

BTS won the first place, Namjoon and Seokjin quickly make their speeches as they interact with ARMYs for their encore stage. As they finish, they went back to the waiting room where their staff are waiting. All of the staff congratulate them. Soon they have another schedule so they have to headed quickly. Sejin took the boys as they went to their van.

Yoongi hop to the van as he lean back to the seat, adjusting it so it makes him comfortable. He then pull out his phone.

2 new messages.

A smile creep to Yoongi face as he start to open the message.

From : Y/N

Good luck for the comeback stage oppa. Make sure you dance your hardest for army but please don't hurt yourself. I'm sorry I cannot come :( Manager oppa just make me attend another meeting :(

From : Y/N

CONGRATULATION TO BTS FOR WINNING FIRST PLACE!
Congratulations oppa, you deserved it <3 I smell meat from here :D

Yoongi let out a small laugh as he read the messages. He then start to replied to the girl. Jimin who sitting next to him eyed the boy with confused stare. But then he start to smirk.

+++

The boys finished their schedule for the day. Currently they are having dinner in the dorm. All of the boys are talking with each other, with Yoongi who ocassionally glance at his handphone and typing something. Jimin eyed the boy as he smirk again.

"So, tomorrow is our day off. What are you guys planning to do?" Namjoon asked the boys.

"I think I'm gonna visit my noona? She's been bugging me about not having time for lunch together" Hoseok answered.

"I don't have a plan honestly. Do you want to have lunch with me Namjoon?" Seokjin asked the leader.

"Oooh are you guys gonna have a date?" Jungkook tease both of his hyung, making them glare at him.

"What about the rest of you guys?"

"Studio" Yoongi replied shortly, earning a nod from the leader.

"I think I'm gonna play with my friend? It's been a long time since I meet them" Taehyung answered.

"Me too me too" Jungkook lift his hand up.

"What about you Jimin?" Namjoon eyed the boy.

Jimin glance at a particular boy who's busy with his phone as he let out a smirk.

"I'm going on a date"

All the boys stop eating as they took a look at the boy.

"A date?" Namjoon asked with a confused gaze.

"With who? You never told us!" Hoseok pouted.

Jimin laugh before he gave a sly smile.

"With someone you guys know so well"