56 : Anniversary Dinner

Y/N brush the blush into her cheek as she look at her reflection in the mirror. She then start to put on her lipstick as her phone rang.

She put her lipstick down as she look at her phone.

From : Yoongi Oppa <3

I almost there

From : Yoongi Oppa <3

I'll go up

Y/N smile as she began to replied.

To : Yoongi Oppa <3

No, I'll go down.

She start to pack up her things in her bag. Not forgetting to put on a coat. She then start to head down to the basement as she found her phone vibrate.

From : Yoongi Oppa <3

No, I'll go up.

To : Yoongi Oppa <3

Too late. I'm already at the basement :p

Not long after she sent those message, she found his car as she headed towards it. She opened the door as she saw the boy with a pout on his face.

"Why are you pouting?" Y/N laugh as she turned her head to the boy.

"I wanted to gave you flowers" Yoongi sighed, giving a dejected look.

"You can give it to me now"

Yoongi furrowed his brows. He turned to look at the girl as he met with her smiling face. His mouth start to turned upward. He bring his hand to the back as he took the bucket of flower and gave them to the girl.

"Here"

Y/N eyes sparkle as she let out a wide smile. "Thank you oppa. It's beautiful"

"Crap, now I can't differentiate which one is the flower" Yoongi tease the girl.

Y/N laugh at his remarks. "That is so Hoseok oppa style!"

"Really? Well I stole it from him" Yoongi lift both of his shoulder.

"You thief. You should go to jail for that"

"I should've gone there from the moment ARMYs trying to sue me"

"Because of your handsomeness? Yeah yeah" Y/N rolled her eyes.

"Hey, admit it. This what makes you have a crush on me at the first place" Yoongi let out a smirk.

Y/N feel herself blushing as she tried to change the topic. "W-we should leave now. Where are you taking me anyway?"

Yoongi laugh at the flustered girl. "You'll see"

Yoongi start to drove away his car.

Yes, it is the day of their first anniversary. Y/N didn't even realized that they're already on the first year. The time goes away really quick.

She remember last week Yoongi startled her as he invited her for a date on their anniversary date. She never knew that the boy would remember that, let alone celebrate the anniversary. Thank god both of them available that day.

Soon enough, the car arrived in some building. Y/N glance outside of the window. She furrowed her brows as she turned her head to look at the boy.

"H-hey, isn't it..."