46 : Confession?

Y/N woke up at the sound of doorbell ringing. She get up as she tried to open her eyes slowly. She didn't realize that she fell asleep after scrolling through the news.

The news.

She bit her lips as she remember reading the comment section. Seriously, comment section should be banned, no? There are more bad comment than good ones anyway.

Y/N get up from her bed to wash her face. She glance at the mirror and saw how horrible her face look like. Swollen eyes and bed hair. Did she really cry that much?

The doorbell ring again as she wonder who could it be at this hour? She then thought maybe it's Dawon or Eunjin or Geongmin. They did say they'll visit her.

Y/N went to the door straightly, not even looking at the screen of the security camera. She then opened the door halfway and her eyes widen at the sight in front of her.

There, she saw the figure that she least expected. His hair and clothes are wet. He's still wearing makeup and she noticed that he's about to leave. He look at the girl with the same wide eyes as her. She's not sure if she's ready to face the boy yet but looking at the boy condition and since he literally standing in front of her apartment door, she has nowhere to run.

"O-Oppa?"

Y/N began to open the door widely as she approach the boy.

"W-what are you doing here at this hour? Why are you wet? Let's go inside, I'll get a towel for you"

Y/N was about to head inside before the boy caught her wrist, making her turned her head.

"Wha-"

Yoongi wrap his arms around the girl, making the girl stand in shock.

Is she dreaming? Yes, she must be dreaming. She's dreaming inside her dream. She start to pinch her cheeks but it feels hurt. So it's not a dream after all? Y/N doesn't understand at all.

"Y/N"

Yoongi voice make her startled as he hug her more tightly. Y/N freeze as she didn't know what to do or say.

"I-It's not like what you think"

"There's nothing going on with me and Suran noona. Nothing."

"Nothing happened in the studio. I swear. It's all just a misunderstanding."

"Don't believe what the media said. Please, please believe me"

Yoongi burried his face in her shoulders as Y/N could hear his voice cracked.

Y/N bit her lips. Her heart can't help but soften as his words but at the same time, there's still an uncomfortable feeling. The scene keep reappearing in her head. She can't seems to get rid of her negative thoughts. Plus, it all just make sense to her how he suddenly lost contact with her and she saw he's with Suran.

"W-why are you telling me this oppa?"

Y/N nervously laugh as she broke the hug.

"Let's get you dry first okay?" Y/N turned her head to the door.

"I like you" Yoongi blurted out, making Y/N turned to the boy with widen eyes.

"I like you. That's why I'm telling you this, I-I don't want you to misunderstood things. Seeing you hurt.. it'd hurt me"

"There's nothing going on with me and Suran noona. She forced herself to me. I didn't do anything. All I think about for this past month is just you.. only you"