32 : Seokjin and Yoongi's Word

Flashback : (From chapter 29)

Yoongi doesn't know what Seokjin wanted. He said he wanted his help but he doesn't know what kind of help does he wanted.

Seokjin is sitting next to him at the sofa but he hasn't spoke a thing. He makes Yoongi wonder what exactly does he needed for help.

"What kind of help you needed hyung?" The younger guy broke the silence.

"I promise you I'll try to help" he continued.

"Yoongi" The older guy finally spoke, turning his attention to the younger guy.

The younger guy give him his attention as he waited the older guy to continue with his words.

Seokjin bit his lips before he continued.

"Do...do you like my sister?"

Seokjin's question caught Yoongi off guard. His eyes began to widen and he hang his head down. The older guy kept his attention at him, waiting for his answer.

Yoongi gulp before he answer.

"Of course hyung, she's like my little sister"

He stare at the older guy, convincing him that he's telling the truth. But Seokjin doesn't buy it, he knew the truth. They've lived together for years now and he know when Yoongi is lying. He know when he is nervous and hiding something from him. He know that's what he's doing right now.

"You don't have to hide anything from me. I know it all"

Yoongi widen his eyes as he hang his head down and trying to find words to replied him but soon he gave up as he just replied the older guy with silence.

Seokjin sighed, turning his head as his gaze looking straight as he said.

"To tell you the truth, I don't know anything about your relationship with  my sister. I thought that my sister is close with everyone in the group, that everyone see her as a little sister. But.."

Seokjin paused before he continued "But that night, when I saw your gaze, when I saw your action, when I saw how you act, I knew it for sure. You saw something more in my sister"

Yoongi's throat feels dry, it feels like no word can come out from it now. He can only listen to the older guy in silence.

"I won't say anything about that. I know you and I know you so well that you could take care of my sister"

"What are you talking about hyung?" Yoongi sighed as he ran his arm through his hair.

"It's just a small crush. Besides, it's not like she feel the same. I mean, of course I will take care of her. We bangtan will always take care of your little sister" he continued.

"No, Yoongi" Seokjin cut his words.

"I know you so well but I also know my sister very well" he continued as he maintain an eye contact with the boy.

Yoongi tilt his head at the older boy words.

"Yoongi, please" Seokjin put his hand on Yoongi's shoulder, making the younger boy eyes fell on him.

"You heard what Dr. Lee said right?"

"Please"