8 : Jimin Confusion

Y/N can't forget her last encounter with Yoongi. After her visit to Genius Lab, she can't help but to fall deeper for the guy. He is a sweet guy who take care of other behind their back, she can see that. Also, his sweet action to her making it harder. Is his sweet action to her because he thinks her as his own little sister or..else?

Y/N don't even want to think about it anymore. At first she told Eunjin about it, but she's being the realistic person she is, just told her to not hope too much since Yoongi is his brother team mates, and  he only saw her as his own little sister. Y/N sigh. Eunjin is right. Why would she hoping for someone she can't never have?

Different from Eunjin, Geongmin is the opposite. She's being the supportive friend, told Y/N that there's a possibility for him to see her more, especially since they know each other better. Y/N can't help but hope for the boy more.

While Dawon is the netral one. She listened to Y/N stories carefully and give her advice. Her words encourage Y/N but at the same time it doesn't really makes Y/N hoping too much for the boy.

+++

Seokjin can feel he's happier nowadays. He can feel that his singing and dancing are improving. He also jokes around a lot. The other member could feel it too. Maybe it is because of his little sister presence. He never knew just her presence could meant a lot to him. Just seeing her smile and laugh makes him motivated. He's kinda worried at first since he know that he cannot acompany her all the time. But the staff and his member being kind enough to acompany her.

It's it practice time and Seokjin is resting at the corner of the room. He can see Y/N jokes around with Jungkook and bickering at each other. Seokjin laughed at them. He never know that Jungkook, the introvert maknae will opened up to his sister. He treat Jungkook like his own little brother, so it's double the happiness when he saw that his own little sister getting along with him.

He's glad that his member treat her like their own little sister. Taehyung being the childish one,  sometimes invite Y/N to dance and even do something crazy. Namjoon is a big brother himself, so he know how to treat a little sister right. He invite her to his studio, showing of his music and even playing games with her. Hoseok, even though he doesn't have a little sister, he is showing a big brother figure, almost like he have his own little sister.

Jimin, being the sweet big brother one. Sometimes serenade Y/N with his beautiful voice and even listening to her stories. Seokjin know that Jimin is the closest member to his sister. They've become close since debut, exchanging text and told each other their stories. Sometimes Seokjin felt sad because he cannot be the big brother he is,he can't always give her his time, but he is glad that Jimin is there for her when he cannot.

And Yoongi. He surprise Seokjin nowadays for his behaviour. He doesn't talk much to people who's not close to him, or in particulary.. he just doesn't talk much to people. He also grumpy before, probably because of the stress he is getting.

So when Seokjin start noticing the boy talk and jokes around a lot with his little sister, he's kinda taken aback. He never knew Yoongi could be that sweet to a girl before. He also couldn't remember the last time Yoongi show his gummy smile. But Seokjin is glad, he can clearly see that Y/N presence not only make him happy, but the rest of the group too.

He's glad.

He's happy.

Her sister just got 6 new brothers.

+++

Jimin furrowed his brows. He feels like something is wrong but he couldn't really out a finger on it. He likes to observate his surrounding and he feels like something is not quite right.