33 :The Talk

"Seriously why our choreography keeps getting harder?" Seokjin groaned.

"Are you sure it's not because you're getting older hyung?" The maknae said, earning a smack from the older guy.

"Ya! You'll be in my position in the next 5 years!"

"It's still a long way to go hyung"

"Ya!"

The older and younger guy keep bickering. As the rest of the member are taking a break from the dance practice.

"Hyung" Namjoon called the oldest guy, making him turned his head.

"Where did Y/N go? I didn't saw her at the dorm when we're going to the company"

"Ah, she went to see Geongmin and Eunji. I thought she'll need to go out with her friends more" Seokjin explained.

"Did you think she's still..." Namjoon seems hesistant with his words.

Seojin sighed.

"I talk to Dr. Lee on the phone last night and he told me that she needs time to finally forget it. It is normal and we just have to do our best to make her happy. Thank you guys, I appreciate all of your effort for my little sister. I couldn't thank you more enough"

"Eyy hyung, no need to thank us. Y/N is like our own little sister. Of course we'll do anything to make her happy" Hoseok put both of his arm on Seokjin's shoulder.

"But..." Jimin began to speak as the rest of the boys turned his attention to him.

"I think we should cut back our skinship to her. I notice that sometimes she look uncomfortable with it"he continued.

"Agree. Maybe she become reminded of that accident if we do skinship with her. Did you ask Dr. Lee about that hyung?" Namjoon asked the older guy.

"No. I didn't notice it"

"Maybe she's fine with Seokjin hyung since he is her brother, but with the rest of us is different"

"You're right"

Yoongi pressed his lips together as he listened to the conversation.

+++

"Delivery food is here!" Sejin yelled as he put the food in the dining room.

"Wah! Chicken chicken!" Taehyung said excitedly as he throw away his console.

"Did you order tteokbokki oppa?" Y/N asked.

"Of course!"

"Asa!"

Y/N race towards the dining room where the rest of the boys are. They are unpacking the food from the plastic. Y/N gaze at the food in awe. She felt so tired after a long hour of playing games with the maknae and listening to their bickering.

Y/N was about to take her seat before she's searching for the chopstick. Her eyes finally found them. She took her heand out to reach the chopstick but soon she took it back as she felt her hand touching his.

"S-Sorry oppa"

Y/N turned around and start to took her step away from the boy. The boy furrowed his brows at her action but soon he let out a sigh from his mouth.

Y/N took a seat next to Seokjin as she began to eat the food deliciously. All of the boys also follow her. They are talking about the next comeback.

Y/N just munching on her food. Sejin bought so many variety of food as she confused what to eat. She then noticed tangsuyuk on the left side. She then lift her chopstick to get the food but as her chopstick reach it, another chopstick seems to be reaching for that too.