31 : Behind Her Smile (2)

Just as Yoongi's thought.

All of it makes sense now.

Yoongi doesn't believe that someone could suddenly be back to normal after that incident and he believe that it doesn't make sense Y/N could be back to normal that easily.

At first Seokjin also doesn't believe it. After the day of the incident, it seems the incident never happens as Y/N is like her old self. She laugh and smile a lot, there's nothing change about her behaviour. Seokjin believe that maybe the therapy is working as she is getting happier each day.

But Yoongi doesn't buy it.

and he got his answer this night.

Yoongi didn't really do anything with her but that doesn't means that he kept his attention off her. He always keep his eyes on her, whatever she's doing with the rest of the member.

and one thing caught his attention.

She's stoned when someone touch her.

She never like that before. She's not the person who mind about skinship from the member. But Yoongi saw that everytime the member do skinship with her, a hint of nervousness can be seen from her face but soon replace by her smile. It's only for a split second but Yoongi saw it. He also saw how she would try to avoid the member skinship. The rest of the boys didn't realized it and he didn't know whether she's too good at acting or his members are dumb.

But now he knows now, that she's just pretending to be happy.

+++

The boys are now sitting on the floor, trying to catch their breath as they finish their dance practice.

"Finally rehearsal will be over soon. I can't wait to get on the bed" Jimin said as he throw his body on the floor.

"Agree but I can't wait to get shower first" Hoseok said while smelling his shirt with a disgusted face.

"It's already more than a week since Y/N live with us. I'm glad she's couping it up well. She seems much more happier and cheerful" Namjoon said with a relieved look on his face. Hearing this, Seokjin smile along with the other member except for Jungkook and Yoongi.

"What's the matter Jungkook? Is there something wrong?" Namjoon ask the younger boy as he sense the boy thought were somewhere else.

"W-well, the truth is.." Jungkook gulps before he continued.

"....a couple nights ago I was playing my game as usual until 2 am. I was about to go to the kitchen to get some food since I'm hungry.."

"...and then I saw Y/N in our balcony. I went to her and want to ask her why she's not asleep yet, she said she gazing the moon. But....."

Jungkook gulped before he continued "I saw light reflecting in her cheek and I can see the wetness in her cheek"

Jungkook statement made the room fill with silence but loud with each other member thoughts. Seokjin furrow his eyebrow as his mind fill with thoughts.

Is she just pretending to be happy because she doesn't want anyone to worried for her?

Seokjin thought wonder everywhere, how could he didn't see right through her own sister?

His thoughts interupted by the sound of the door open. All the boys attention feel on it as they saw Y/N standing in front of the door with a big smile on her face.