45 : His Side of Story

A song.

That's what Yoongi decided to make for her.

He's never good with his words and expressing his emotion well. But he knew that people could feel his emotion through his song.

So why not make the use of it?

As he heard the girl gonna go away for 3 weeks, that become his cue.

As he decided he will confess to her after she's back.

3 weeks is a suicide. How could he make a song in just three weeks? And in addition he still have his work schedule.

That's why he decided he will camped out in his studio. He would only went to the dorm to get some more clothes and that's it. He determined to finish it.

He close his studio to anyone beside him. He didn't want the boys to know about it. They would tease him for it, and worse--telling the girl about his plan.

His determination leads to him only focusing on his song. He realized that he become kinda distant with the girl as he always replied to her late and he didn't call her anymore. He know that the girl must've worried but it's all for her anyway. She just have to be patient for awhile.

Yoongi sitting on his chair as he throw his hands up, strecthing here and there. He look at his work and let out a proud smile. Soon Y/N would get back to Korea and Yoongi already finished his song.

He can imagine how stars would fill in her eyes as she listen to the song.

Her stare would kill him on spot and Yoongi doesn't know how he would have to survive from it.

Yoongi was smiling crazily as he look at her picture. She send him a couple of picture that she took and she never fail to make his heart beat so fast.

Yoongi was adoring her photo before Sejin called him.

"Yes?"

"Yoongi, where are you?"

Yoongi furrowed his brows as he could heard the nervous tone in his manager voice.

"At the studio, why?"

"Check the news site now!" Sejin said in a hurried.

Yoongi furrowed his brows as he ended the call and proceed to look at the news quickly. His eyes widen as he look at the number one news on the site.

"What the fuck is this?"

Yoongi cursed and scoff in disbelief as he began to dial a certain number.

"Explain what the fuck is going on"

+++

Kim Seok Jin's Little Sister | MYGजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें