29 : The Request

The next day, Y/N being called to the office where Bang PD-nim wants to met her. She expect for him to talk about the accident since this is something to talk about. With her manager, she come to the conference room where Bang PD-nim and a man was waiting for her. Not long after she got in, all of the BTS member also got in. Her gaze fell into one of the member bruised face. She start bitting her lips, feeling guilty about it.

Bang PD-nim start the conversation "Y/N, I just heard about what happen last night and I am so sorry you have to go through it. I've talk with the staff and we decided that you should have 2 bodyguard to guard you. We also decided to move you to a safer apartment"

Y/N just hang her head down and nodded as she heard Bang PD-nim talk. As much as Y/N doesn't want to have bodyguard around. It's weird because she's not an idol, she's a model so she doesn't really need a bodyguard through out her schedule. It's not been long since she move out to live in a apartment but she feels that nothing is wrong with her present apartment anyway. But she guess that Big Hit want to provide her the safest environment for her as possible.

"Everyone, meet Dr. Lee, he is a psychologist that I invite to check up on Y/N. Y/N, Dr. Lee, you can start the consultation in the small conference room in the 2nd floor, okay?" Bang PD-nim continue.

Y/N just nodded as she start to get up from her seat and proced to walk outside the room with Dr. Lee and her manager.

As Y/N exit the room, Bang PD-nim start to turned his head to the boys as he start to talk "Okay boys, I just heard what happen but I don't know the full story. So can someone please tell me what's going on?"

All the BTS member gaze fell on Yoongi as he start to gulped and explain the situation to him. He bit his lips as he stutter in telling the story, not wanting to remember the exact scene.

"....but I don't know what that man really do to her. He's being held in the police station now but there's no evidence at what he's doing and he can charge me for throwing punches at him" Yoongi said with his head down.

Bang PD-nim just stare at him as he let out a sigh.

"There's a CCTV"

All the boys start to widen their eyes and look at each other. A staff start to turn on a laptop with the CCTV video playing in the background. The CCTV have a clear view about what's happening.

The scene when Y/N enter the restroom, when the man waiting for her and talk to her, when Y/N check the restroom, and 'that' scene. The scene where the man assaulted Y/N. 

Yoongi slam his hand on the the desk loudly, making everyone gaze fell on him. He clench his fist, his eyes are burning. He can't take a look at the scene anymore. He just can't.

As much as Seokjin anger fills him up, he can't contain his sadness. Tears start to fell as he close his eyes, not wanting to watch that scene any longer. The other boys don't know what to do. They all felt so angry yet sad. Y/N is like their own little sister, seeing what happening to her broke them.

The video ended when Namjoon start to call the staff and the police came. Silence fell into the room. No one dare to speak anything, each one of them couping up with their own thoughts.

+++

Meanwhile in another room, Y/N took a seat in front of Dr. Lee as she start her consultation.