2 : The Debut

Y/N still can't forget her last encounter with BTS member.  She can't believe how attractive all of them are. But she can't help to admit that the last member she met left the most memorable impression.

Min Yoongi.

He had a brown eyes and defined jaw. Silky hair. Voice as deep as the sea. Smile as sweet as a sugar. Gaze as sharp as a knife. Charisma as high as the sky.

The way his face look when his eyes met hers. The way his lips rolls her name. Y/N can't help but blush remembering their encounter. She took a pillow to hide her face as she scream.

Is this what a crush feels like? She never have a crush before, she is only 16. What do you expect?

Never in a million years she thought she would have a crush on his brother group mates. But then she thought, it's just a crush right?

Maybe she will get over it soon. Or maybe it's not a crush, she simply just attracted to the guy.

Y/N currently sitting in the sofa, yet she is shaking. It must be the effect of staying up all night. She doesn't even know but she can't bring herself to sleep last night.The thoughts and anxious feeling fill her head. Today was BTS debut stage after all.

Even though she's not performing but she can't help to feel nervous for her brother. She knows really well how hard they work and how hard they're preparing for this debut. She can only pray that it will went smoothly.

"Your brother is the one who's performing but you're the one who's pale?" the staff question disturbed Y/N thoughts as Y/N began to smile at her

"Aigo, you're both siblings after all" the other staff said

The staff are trying to calm Y/N down, they are all really nice and friendly. BTS are now performing and Y/N are sitting in the waiting room with all of the staff.

Y/N didn't tell her brother that she's gonna come to see him. It was not intended after all. At first, her family just thought that it would be nice if they can be there for her brother at the debut stage, but sadly your oldest brother and parents couldn't make it. They're too busy working.

But then they told you to come see him. You didn't even know that it's okay before your family ask Bang PD nim about that. Of course he agree, he want all of the member family to be there for BTS debut stage but you're the only one who could make it. The rest of them doesn't even live in seoul.

Y/N could hear the increasing amount of sound coming from outside the waiting room. Her breathing starts to quicken. With nervous feeling, she start to stand up while holding a bucket of flower. Preparing to congratulate her brother but as the door opens, the sight broke her heart.

She could see her brother standing in front of the door, pouring his eyes are out, she can only see him mumbling "I ruin it.. I ruin it.."

How Y/N wish she could just hug him and tell him that everything is okay, that he do well. But she's afraid that she'll only make him cry harder. There's a lot of staff in the waiting room and Y/N are in the corner of the room, so seokjin doesn't even notice her presence.

As the staff start to cheer seokjin up, she can see that the boy start to calm down and Y/N then decided to walk towards the boy.

Seokjin eyes widen at the figure that's heading towards him. Is he having a illusion right now? Why did he see his little sister heading towards him?