44 : Her Side of Story

After her lunch with her staff and her brother, Y/N was about to went to the company to stop by, only to be forbid by her brother. He said that she should just visit there tomorrow, since she would be tired and still had a jet leg. She refused at first as she thought that she's fine, but since her brother strongly forbid her too, she can't argue with him.

As she reach her apartment, she throw herself in her bed and it didn't take long for her to immediately fall asleep.

Y/N open her eyes as she feel herself dizzy. She glance at the clock in her room.

11.00am

Y/N widen in shock as she began to get up. Did she seriously sleep that long? She remember going to sleep at around 4 pm. Wow, her brother must be right, she's tired alright.

She make her bed as she start to look for her phone, only to find it dead. She then cursed inside as she remember her brother borrowed her charger yesterday. She just sigh as she make her way to the bathroom. She decided to just went to the company.

It didn't take long for her to arrived at the company. As she went inside, she greet all of the staff cheerfully. But something seems off as she feel the staff looking at her with a weird look. Soon Soohyung came into frame as she hug the girl. They were talking as they went to her studio.

Y/N began to share her story to her as it's been a long time since they talk to each other. The door of the studio suddenly opened, revealing a figure. Y/N let out a smile at the sight.

"Oppa"

The figure began to approach her as he wraped his arms around her, in which she replied back.

"How could you didn't tell me you're coming here today?"

His questions make Y/N furrowed her brows as she broke the hug.

"Why? Can't I visit?"

"N-no, that's not it. You could've tell me you're visiting"

"My phone battery is dead and my charger's with my brother"

"So you haven't look at your phone? You haven't look at anything? Any news or some kind?" Jimin blurted out questions, making the girl blinked as she nodded slowly

"Yeah I haven't even touch it since my flight"

The boy sighed in relief as he nodded repeatedly at the girl words.

"Why? Is there something wrong?" Y/N tilt her head.

"No. Just noticed why you haven't replied to my messages"

"Sorry oppa"

"No worries" Y/N smile at the boy.

She began to continue with her story as the two listen to her. Y/N could feel the boy shifting his seat once in awhile as she furrowed her brows.

"Is there something wrong Jimin oppa?"

Jimin widen his eyes as he quickly said "N-no! Why is that?"

"You look uncomfortable there"

"W-what are you talking about? N-nothing is wrong with me or anybody!" Jimin said, making the girl furrowed her brows even more.

"O-kay?"

Suddenly the door being opened again, revealing Pdogg as the three turned their attention at him.