Expansion 2: Chapter 6

After we all began heading back to the Reef, I decided to gather Ox and Gold as well since each of us played a small or even a big part of this hunt. We all gathered and were soon praised by some of the Awoken members of the Reef. Royal would spend his time soaking it all in while I just smiled and waved a bit. I noticed that Uldren was just sitting in the corner with his goons just looking at us over their shoulders. Petra was waiting at the doors of the queens chambers. "Well done Guardians. You all are absolutely wonderful. The queen thanks you all for your services." She said. "How come She isn't here to thank us personally?" Gold asked.
"She's preparing to tend to Skolas and his different matters first. He's being locked away in the Prison of Elders where we keep the most dangerous of species who have crossed us before. You won't be seeing her today." She said. I kinda looked a bit sad since I wanted to see her. Everyone stepped forward and claimed their loot boxes full of different gear and weapons. Petra walked over to me. "Good job Guardian. You really served us proud. I wanted to extend a personal thank you." She said. Petra held out her hand and I shook it. Feeling a piece of paper slip into my hand as she released. She gave me a wink and stepped back to the main table where Royal began to socialize with her. While everyone was distracted, I looked at the note.

"You have access to my throne room. Come and claim your reward from me personally."

I smiled to myself and began to sneak into the throne room when suddenly, Alex came out of nowhere. "Where are you going? I thought Petra said that the queen was busy." He asked. I showed him the note and he laughed a bit. "I feel like I'll be out here for a while, huh?"
"Just relax and once I'm back, we can go home and celebrate together."
"Movies?"
"You bet."
I made a fist and fist bumped his shell. Making my way into the throne room to find the queen sitting there in her dress. "My Queen." I said to her. She just giggled and stood up from her seat as I walked closer to her. I was about to kneel but she stopped me and just kissed me. Gripping onto my armor. "Guardian...Parrish. Words cannot describe how thankful I am for capturing that wretch Skolas. My Royal Guard and I thank you so much and are in your debt." She said. I smiled a bit and gave her a hug. "So. What is this so-called reward that I'm gonna get from you? Another helmet? Maybe a weapon this time?" I asked. She handed me a blindfold. "Put this on and I'll guide you to your reward." She said. I just shrugged and put it on. Letting her guide me throughout the Reef until we ended up reaching a room of some sorts. I heard a door shut behind me and she sat me down. "Let's see...this feels like a bed..." I said. My mind began to wonder what's going on. Suddenly I heard a soft whisper in my ear. "I'm ready for you now." She said. I took in a sharp breath and exhaled. Slowly removing my blindfold and seeing the queen in a lovely set of lingerie. Her face blushing as she slowly sat in my lap. Facing me with her legs on either side.
"M-Mara. You look...stunning."
"I decided to have this made for when I was ready for you. Do you like it?"
"Like it? I love it. It brings out your eyes and your curves and everything else."
After looking into her eyes for a bit, I realized that I still had on my warlock robes. She laughed a bit but pushed me down. Quickly jumping onto me. "I'll handle that. You just relax. Ok?" She said. I gave her a nod and she snapped her finger. The crystals that lit up her room slowly becoming dim. The perfect setting for a lust filled moment that we were about to have. Every place that she would remove armor, she would kiss. My arms. My chest. Her lips trailed everywhere she could get her hands on. She was taking the time to really feel around. Her fingertips gliding along my skin. Her gentle touch was wonderful. Her lips were soft and warm but her fingertips were cold but just enough for it to send a chill up my spine. It made it even better. Soon I was down to nothing but my boxers. I backed up further onto the bed so I was resting against the headboard. Sitting up straight as she climbed into my lap. Straddling me with a leg on either side of me.

"My Queen..."
"My King..."

Our lips met as she began to move her hips. A small few pecks turned into a lip lock. Our warm bodies pressed against one another. My hands slowly moving along her curves. After all these years her body was still perfect. I broke away from her lips and trailed down her neck. My tongue gliding effortlessly against her blue skin. I could feel her grip against my hair and tilt her head backwards. Letting it a soft sigh. Her grinding intensified and soon her top began to slowly slide off. Falling down just enough for me to kiss lower. Moving down to her chest. My tongue going in circles as I just began to leave a few love marks and tattoo my name along her chest with my tongue. Her expressions began to intensify as her motions became a bit more rough. Her body language telling me that she's ready. I reach behind her and unzip her top and remove it completely. Her body completely naked now. She took a hold of my head and began to pull me back up to her. Meeting her eye to eye. She was panting. Her face blushing pink.
I felt her hand go for my boxers. Practically trying to pull them off by force but I helped her out a little bit to make it go faster. She wasn't wearing panties so I didn't have to worry about her removing anything else. She smiled, lifted herself up slightly, and then down she went. We both let out a soft moan as she gripped my shoulders for support. The fun had just begun. I looked down and saw that she was slowly descending further and further onto me. Spreading her legs a bit wider. Letting me lower her further until she hit my waist. She was panting hard. Holding still so she could adjust and then, she began bouncing up and down. Biting her lip and holding back a few moans. I kissed her deeply and my hands went behind her. A nice hold on her waist as I helped her gain some speed and momentum. Her sighs turning into loud moans and near screams. The air was full of ecstasy and lust. I was worried that our voices could be heard from outside.
"More~! Please, my King more~!" She would cry. We would end up switching to different positions. From having her up against a nearby wall or even me on top of her. That's how we finished it all. Me just pulling back and forth into her. Her legs wrapping around my waist. Keeping me closer. Pushing me deeper. Making me pump faster. Her lips pressed against my neck and her nails slightly digging into my back. "Harder! I'm so close! Harder!" She would beg. I keep rocking her back and forth. Drilling into her warm and tight cunt. Feeling her juices run down her inner thigh and onto the bed. Even getting onto my waist with each pump I gave. She tightened all of a sudden as her back arched. I kept going faster. Harder. As deep as I could possibly go. Eventually hitting that sweet spot and causing her to scream, "I'm cumming!!"
Just a little more. Just a bit more! I felt her warm cum fill up against my shaft. Running down her legs as she locked against my body. Keeping me inside until I finished as well. I groaned and pumped a bit more until she just began to overflow with a mixture of our cum. Slowly she released me as I slid out of her and fell next to her. Panting and trying to catch our breath. Her face was a bright pink and soon she cuddled up against me. "I...l-love..."
Before she could finish her sentence, she was out like a light. I smiled a bit and pulled the blanket over us. Kissing her cheek. "I love you too Mara." I kissed her forehead as she slept peacefully. I made sure she was comfortable and stayed with her until she woke up. It was about midnight. "Parrish..?" She said mumbling. I sat up as she rubbed her eyes. "Good evening Mara." I said. She gave a sleepy and satisfied smile and kissed my cheek. "That was wonderful. Definitely worth the wait." She said. I smiled a bit and just sat her next to me. "You don't have to stay here. My brother would probably be pissed finding you here in the morning. Especially after all we've done."
"You sure?"
"Yeah. And besides. I wanna do something special for you."
"Like what?"
"Well...remember back in the academy when we said we wanted to get married?"
"Yeah?"
"Wanna be my king?"
I sat up in a bit of shock and happiness as well. Me? The king of the Reef? My mind was blown for a moment but her smile said that it was genuine. "Yes. As long as I can be beside you." I said. She giggled and kissed me. "Then it's settled. I'll set up a ceremony and send you a time and date. I'm excited! Wait, we gotta get the word out. We need to plan a wedding, and a crowning ceremony and—"
"Mara."
"Yes Parrish?"
"Sleep for now. Worry about it tomorrow. Let me know when you get things set up and I'll gladly work with you."
"Ok. Yeah you're right. I should sleep."
I laugh a bit and tuck her in. Getting myself dressed and turning off the lights. "Goodnight my Queen." I said. She smiled and waved her hand at me. After that, I was on my way home. Happy and at peace. Sitting down on my bed. Alex appeared and turned on a movie. I popped some popcorn and got in my t-shirt and shorts. "Are those claw marks on your back?" Alex asked me.
"Yeah."
"Should I be concerned?"
"No."
"Should I ask how you got them?"
"If you really wanna know."
"...nevermind. Let's just watch our movie."